London, Feb 13: British actress Keira Knightley's Chanel advert has been discontinued during children's programming and termed as unsuitable for viewing by younger viewers.
Keira, 27, who shot to fame in the hit 2002 film Bend It Like Beckham, is the face of Chanel perfume Coco Mademoiselle.
The ad for the perfume shows Keira photographed on a bed and the photographer unzipping her clothes after which she is shown covered by a bed sheet and lying near the photographer.
Chanel defended the ad, saying it was common in perfume ads to show sexual content.
Keira is an Oscar nominated actress and one of the highest. »
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsKeira Knightley
- Jurassic Park 4: the versions that never were (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2016, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Deadpool 2 Begins Shooting in Early 2017 (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Brexit Fallout: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ and Oscar Favorites Could Face Trouble (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
Bend It Like Beckham (2002)
- BFI and Swiss firm launch £50,000 UK filmmaker bursary (From ScreenDaily. 19 July 2016, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- Stagebox Children's Open Audition Call (From ScreenTerrier. 6 June 2016, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- IFC Films Buys Us Rights The Clash Movie ‘London Town’ (From The Wrap. 3 June 2016, 5:16 PM, PDT)