Mumbai’s Most Stylish Awards took place in Mumbai on Thursday 7th February to celebrate all things fashion.
A jury, which included Zeenat Aman on the panel, selected the 20 winners at the Ht Mumbai’s Most Stylish awards.
Speaking to the media at the event Vidya Balan gave her view on what style is saying, “Style is something which you adopt and which adapts to you. If you accept yourself in a certain way, then everyone else will too. So never try to be
like someone else.”
- Meera Sharma
Similar News ItemsAmitabh Bachchan
- First Poster of ‘TE3N’ with Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui (From Bollyspice. 1 May 2016, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Endemol, Reliance Entertainment & Blue Waters Motion Pictures in association with Sujoy Ghosh to produce, market & distribute TE3N (From Bollyspice. 30 April 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Endemol Reliance Entertainment and Blue Waters Motion Pictures in association with Sujoy Ghosh to produce market and distribute TE3N (From BollywoodHungama. 28 April 2016, 7:36 AM, PDT)
Akshay Kumar (I)
- Why is Akshay Kumar sporting a footballer’s hairdo? (From Bollyspice. 29 April 2016, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Akshay Kumars bodyguard punches a fan who asked for a selfie with the star (From BollywoodHungama. 29 April 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Sonakshi Sinha is the leading lady of Namastey England (From BollywoodHungama. 29 April 2016, 8:03 AM, PDT)
- Iifa set to create a mega India festival in Madrid, Spain (From Bollyspice. 30 April 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- A look inside Alia Bhatt’s transformation for Udta Punjab (From Bollyspice. 29 April 2016, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Watch Shahid transform into Tommy of Udta Punjab! (From Bollyspice. 27 April 2016, 5:13 AM, PDT)