Today’s award for Hollywood’s most shameful move of the day goes to this one, ladies and gentlemen.
As if a film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey isn’t enough suffering for moviegoers everywhere, the powers that be have latched onto another Twilight fan fiction novel and have tapped it for film adaptation. The novel in question is titled Beautiful Bastard, which hits bookstores today.
I betcha thought we were done with Twilight back in November when Breaking Dawn – Part 2 came out, didn’t you? Not that this is Twilight per se, but it’s more than enough to make many a moviegoer squirm with discomfort and roll their eyes.
Written by Christina Hobbs, and finding a ton of success online, the novel follows “an Mba student who begins an affair with a media mogul boss at the company where she interns.” Sound familiar? It should. It’s »
- Matt Joseph
Similar News ItemsThe Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011)
- Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & Demi Lovato: ‘Choice Hottie’ Showdown (From HollywoodLife. 23 May 2013, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Another Creepy New One-Sheet for The Conjuring Appears (From Horror Asylum. 23 May 2013)
Resident Evil (2002)
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Review: From The Depths (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 24 May 2013, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- Photos From the Opening And First Day Of The 'League Of Legends' All-Stars In Shanghai (From MTV Multiplayer. 24 May 2013, 3:14 PM, PDT)
- Life-Size Resident Evil Nemesis Bust (From DailyDead. 24 May 2013, 2:02 PM, PDT)
Death Race (2008)
- Extended preview trailer for CBS' Under the Dome (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2013, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Writer/Director Sean Cain Talks Jurassic Block (From Dread Central. 17 May 2013, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- New trailer for Stephen King's Under the Dome (From Flickeringmyth. 9 May 2013, 5:38 AM, PDT)