Fall 2013 New York Fashion Week is giving us tons of hot trends to look forward to — and plenty of nail style inspiration! Check out our favorite styles and Vote on your fave!
From graphic plaid to neon brights, nail art is making a major statement on the runways of New York Fashion Week. Click though our top nail looks and get some serious inspiration! Try out a version of your favorite style now with our helpful tips below!
Decorated Manicures At Fall 2013 New York Fashion Week
If opulently decorated digits are totally your style, Deborah Lippmann’s pyramid-studded creation for Kate Spade and butter London‘s bejeweled Libertine version are sure to impress. These high-fashion styles are accessories on their own — though they are sure to get in the way of your rapid texting!
Emerson‘s graphic plaid by Orly brings a punch of mod art to any style. Black and white »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsBlack and White (2002)
- Nebraska: Best picture that will not get the Oscar (From DearCinema.com. 1 March 2014, 11:19 PM, PST)
- Rick Ross defends Trayvon Martin lyric and drops new video for 'Nobody’ (From Hitfix. 27 February 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Nebraska Blu-Ray Review (From We Got This Covered. 18 February 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)
- Alicia Quarles Tells All: The Secrets of New York Fashion Week (From E! Online. 14 February 2014, 4:17 PM, PST)
- New York Fashion Week Secrets Revealed: Find Out What You Didn't See on The Runway (From E! Online. 14 February 2014, 1:16 PM, PST)
- Lindsey Vonn Walks the Runway on Crutches at Go Red Fashion Show! (From TooFab. 7 February 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Gifts For Happily Ever After (From Popsugar. 19 February 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Gifts For Happily Ever After (From BuzzSugar. 19 February 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Looks Effortlessly Cool In A Crop Top: Get The Look For $5 (From HollywoodLife. 19 February 2014, 8:35 AM, PST)