It's time to face reality: It's Nicholas Sparks' world. We just live in it.
Really, the prolific romance author plays us like goddamn puppets. The author has seen eight of his novels adapted for the screen, to stunningly successful results. "The Notebook" makes our romantic lives pale in comparison, and the devotion between Mandy Moore and Shane West in "A Walk to Remember" is swoon-worthy. Let's not even get started on "Dear John" — it's enough to make a girl want to invest in personalized stationery.
Since there's not even a point to these movies other than romance, let's get to business: Which of these gentlemanly characters would we most like to take home to our dewy-eyed mothers, which would we hit and quit, and which would we just, well...hit? Yes, it's time for Eff, Marry, Kill: Nicholas Sparks Edition.
We called upon our wise editor friends at Huffington »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Don't cross the streams: There is only one Ghostbusters film in the works (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2015, 1:24 AM, PDT)
- Ivan Reitman: "There is only one new Ghostbusters movie" (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 10:54 PM, PDT)
- Drew Pearce Says The Other Ghostbusters Is Still Happening (From EmpireOnline. 30 July 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette Has A Winner! Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Choose Nick Viall Or Shawn Booth? (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- Amanda's Charitable New 'Do (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Whoa! Amanda Seyfried Chops Off Her Long Blond Hair—See Her Shorter Style! (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Amanda Seyfried Chops Her Long, Lush Hair Into a Chic Lob for Locks of Love: See the Photos! (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 5:29 AM, PDT)