Styles was in a relationship with Swift for two months, but they broke up in January.
Swift had recently sung her song "We are never ever getting back together" at the 55th Annual Grammy awards ceremony in Los Angeles Feb 10, but changed the lyrics midway to "I'm sorry I'm busy opening up the Grammys-and we're never getting back together".
She sung it in a British accent, and it was assumed to be a jibe at Styles.
However, other members of Styles' band One Direction. »
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift's Bringing This Hot Dish to Thanksgiving (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Tanya Tucker Gets Candid: Glen Campbell Heartbreak and Hopes for Her Legacy (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 1:03 PM, PST)
- The Year in Taylor Swift's Coyly Raised Eyebrow (From Popsugar. 26 November 2014, 11:32 AM, PST)
- 11 Best New Songs of the Week (From Vulture. 25 November 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Salem Season 2 Teaser Trailer: Warmongering Mary Has Motherhood 'Licked' (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- The Hunger Games and One Direction Come Together For the Mashup of Your Dreams (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2014, 8:32 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift values Lorde friendship (From National Ledger. 26 November 2014, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Bases All Her Outfits On What Her Friends Think (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)
- Wax One Direction Will Give You Nightmares! (From TMZ. 25 November 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)