Styles was in a relationship with Swift for two months, but they broke up in January.
Swift had recently sung her song "We are never ever getting back together" at the 55th Annual Grammy awards ceremony in Los Angeles Feb 10, but changed the lyrics midway to "I'm sorry I'm busy opening up the Grammys-and we're never getting back together".
She sung it in a British accent, and it was assumed to be a jibe at Styles.
However, other members of Styles' band One Direction. »
- Ketali Mehta
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- How Taylor Swift and Kanye West Became Friends (From Vulture. 4 August 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Reveals How She Befriended Kanye West and Why It's Fine for Her Friends to Date Each Other's Exes! (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift to Vanity Fair: Jay Z Brokered Kanye West Reconciliation After VMAs Incident (From Us Weekly. 4 August 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- One Direction Opens Up About Losing Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson Talks Fatherhood on Good Morning America (From E! Online. 4 August 2015, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Breaks Silence on Baby News: "It's a Very Exciting Time" (From Us Weekly. 4 August 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Thanks to The Internet We Now Know That Zac Efron and One Direction Are a Match Made in Heaven (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson would 'love to judge' on The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 3 August 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Pixar's Inside Out passes $600 million mark in worldwide box office (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 2 August 2015, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- One Direction Releases First Single Without Zayn Malik: Listen to ‘Drag Me Down’ (Audio) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)