Taylor Swift openly mocked her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles at the 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday night, but the One Direction member is being urged to prove he's more mature than the pop star and take the high road.
RadarOnline reports that the 19-year-old's bandmates have warned him that Swift was just trying to get him riled up, and that he shouldn't take her bait.
Swift dissed Styles in the middle of her Grammys performance by adding a British accent when she said, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you,' and I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys.'"
"The lads have told Harry to forget about retaliating, because it’s just not worth it,” a source close to the band told RadarOnline. “They’ve all advised him to be the bigger person and not to wash his dirty laundry in public – it’s just tacky and embarrassing. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Selena Gomez Doesn’t Care That Taylor Swift Dislikes Justin Bieber (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 5:51 PM, PDT)
- Chris Brown Has Found A New Love — Meet His Adorable Puppy (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Tveit Charts His Musical Path To Stardom (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 May 2013, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- One Direction Releasing a Book! (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- Ed Sheeran: No One 'Gives A S***' About My Personal Life (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Little Mix On ‘Seventeen’: One Direction Told Us To ‘Be Yourself’ (From HollywoodLife. 20 May 2013, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles New Girlfriend - 1D Hunk Seeks Royal Connections? (From National Ledger. 21 May 2013, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Harry Styles has famous admirers (From Monsters and Critics. 21 May 2013, 1:08 AM, PDT)
- Rod Stewart confirms Harry Styles and Kimberly Stewart sleepovers (From Pop2it. 20 May 2013, 6:25 PM, PDT)