Taylor Swift openly mocked her ex-boyfriend Harry Styles at the 2013 Grammy Awards on Sunday night, but the One Direction member is being urged to prove he's more mature than the pop star and take the high road.
RadarOnline reports that the 19-year-old's bandmates have warned him that Swift was just trying to get him riled up, and that he shouldn't take her bait.
Swift dissed Styles in the middle of her Grammys performance by adding a British accent when she said, "So he calls me up and he's like, 'I still love you,' and I'm like, 'I'm sorry, I'm busy opening up the Grammys.'"
"The lads have told Harry to forget about retaliating, because it’s just not worth it,” a source close to the band told RadarOnline. “They’ve all advised him to be the bigger person and not to wash his dirty laundry in public – it’s just tacky and embarrassing. »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- ‘SNL’ Marking 40 Years With 3-Hour Special (From The Wrap. 18 April 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Beauty Police: Taylor Swift Goes Full-On Manhattanite With Cat Eyes and a Hot Pink Lip (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift surprises fan by showing up at bridal shower (From RealBollywood. 17 April 2014, 2:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘You & I’ Video: One Direction Meets The Craft (From Vulture. 18 April 2014, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Jersey Boys trailer: Will The Four Seasons film hit the right note? (From The Guardian - Film News. 18 April 2014, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- Game of Thrones, Fargo, Got Talent: What to watch over Easter (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 April 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Don't Even Try to Resist Loving One Direction's New Video (From BuzzSugar. 18 April 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Watch One Direction's "You & I" Music Video Now! (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Cameron Diaz, Harry Styles, Rihanna and More Celebs Who Love Skinny-Dipping! (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:03 AM, PDT)