Carrie Bradshaw ventured into Manhattan high society with an older guy on last night's The Carrie Diaries, while Mouse and Maggie fought Donna and the mean girls for control of their beloved hangout.
Elsewhere, Carrie’s dad took a step toward dating and who offered up sex advice for Mouse... but the sexually confused Walt!
As you can tell, much went down on “Dangerous Territory” - and we grabbed time with series creator Amy B. Harris at an invite-only screening last week at The CW offices to talk over these happenings, as well as what’s to come on the new network drama...
Love Quadrangle Coming: George and Carrie hit it off this episode and Carrie even won over his snooty mom. Will we see more George?
“He’s definitely someone new in Carrie’s life who’s going to be around for a nice little arc,” Harris said, »
- email@example.com (Jim Halterman)
Similar News Items"Sex and the City" (1998)
- Six Feet Under, The Wire and More HBO Shows Leaving Amazon Prime (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2017, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Make Rare Red Carpet Appearance With Their Adorable Kids! (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 April 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- Family Night Out! Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick Take Kids to Opening of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 8:58 AM, PDT)
"The Carrie Diaries" (2013)
- The Best and Worst Prequel TV Series — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 11 April 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- The Best and Worst Prequel TV Series — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 11 April 2017, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Confessional TV: 6 Shows Told Through Diaries, Letters and Other Personal Accounts (From Indiewire Television. 5 April 2017, 2:03 PM, PDT)
Amy Harris (I)
- Designated Survivor to Get New Showrunner Ahead of Season 2 Pick-Up (From TVLine.com. 8 April 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 'Designated Survivor' Bringing in Fourth Showrunner Ahead of Likely Second Season (Exclusive) (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 8 April 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- 'Designated Survivor' Bringing in Fourth Showrunner Ahead of Likely Second Season (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 8 April 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)