FX has given a 13-episode order to the Scandanavian-inspired law enforcement drama The Bridge.
Adapted from the Scandinavian series i Bron, The Bridge centers on two detectives from the United States and Mexico who must work together to hunt down a serial killer operating on both sides of the American-Mexican border.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsInglourious Basterds (2009)
- Academy Considering Going Back to Only Five Best Picture Nominees (From Rope Of Silicon. 4 March 2015, 6:49 AM, PST)
- Fury Blu-Ray Review (From The Hollywood News. 21 February 2015, 2:30 AM, PST)
- "Captain America: Civil War" Updates (From SneakPeek. 20 February 2015, 1:20 PM, PST)
- Talking To The Cast Of Dig At The NYC Premiere (From We Got This Covered. 5 March 2015, 1:37 PM, PST)
- "Supergirl" Starts Shooting (From SneakPeek. 5 March 2015, 1:33 PM, PST)
- ‘Dig’ Premiere: Jason Isaacs Dispels ‘Da Vinci Code’ Comparisons, Talks ‘Creepy’ New Thriller (From Variety - TV News. 5 March 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift named Woman of the Year at the Elle Style Awards (From National Ledger. 25 February 2015, 9:33 AM, PST)
- Every 2015 Oscars After-Party Look From Last Night—See Over 80 Photos! (From E! Online. 23 February 2015, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Go Inside Vanity Fair's Oscar Party With These Epic Portraits (From TooFab. 23 February 2015, 11:30 AM, PST)