FX has given a 13-episode order to the Scandanavian-inspired law enforcement drama The Bridge.
Adapted from the Scandinavian series i Bron, The Bridge centers on two detectives from the United States and Mexico who must work together to hunt down a serial killer operating on both sides of the American-Mexican border.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsInglourious Basterds (2009)
- Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight: 10 Things You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 26 January 2015, 5:37 AM, PST)
- What ‘Birdman’s’ Big Awards Weekend Means for a Wild Oscar Race (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 8:42 PM, PST)
- Michael Moore hits out at American Sniper again (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 January 2015, 3:20 PM, PST)
- Watch Viola Davis' Brief But Incisive SAG Awards Acceptance Speech + She Shares Her Love for Cicely Tyson (From ShadowAndAct. 26 January 2015, 8:19 AM, PST)
- "Birdman" Flies High at SAG Awards, Eddie Redmayne Surprises (From Manny the Movie Guy. 26 January 2015, 7:37 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards 2015: Orange Is the New Black Wins Big, Kevin Spacey and Viola Davis Winners As Well (From TVovermind.com. 26 January 2015, 7:15 AM, PST)
- SAG Awards Best Dressed Ladies of All Time—Diane Kruger, Kate Hudson & More Stars Who Made the Cut! (From E! Online. 22 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Diane Kruger Really Wants a Diamond Ring From Joshua Jackson! See the Blingy Pic (From E! Online. 16 January 2015, 12:51 PM, PST)
- Diane Kruger Debuts "Strawberry Hair" at 2015 Critics' Choice Awards, Emily Blunt Goes Back to Blond—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 16 January 2015, 9:18 AM, PST)