Love them or hate them (although they claim you all love them), there's no denying that Heidi and Spencer Pratt made this year's series of Celebrity Big Brother a major talking point, and they've been snatching up column inches ever since.
In an interview with Digital Spy packed full of typically outrageous quotes, the reality TV gods discussed upcoming special Speidi: Scandal, Secrets & Surgery! ("It was us against the world"), their fear of being murdered in the CBB house ("If there was more alcohol, we'd be dead for sure"), rumours of their own reality show ("There definitely have been talks") and their love for the UK ("It was the first time [we] enjoyed being famous")...
First things first, Heidi, did you sort out your hair emergency?
Heidi: "Yeah, absolutely. I was euphoric. I couldn't believe it was happening, it was one of the best moments of my life."
Glad to hear it. »
Similar News ItemsCharlie Sheen
- Charlie Sheen Says Original Cast All Coming Back For 'Major League III' (Video) (From TMZ. 23 May 2017, 12:10 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen Humbled by Increase in HIV Test Sales and 'Sheen Effect' (Video) (From TMZ. 22 May 2017, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- Linkbug (From FilmExperience. 17 May 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
"Celebrity Big Brother" (2001)
- Jeremy Jackson’s Rise and Fall: From Baywatch Teen Heartthrob to Rehab and Now Jail (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2017, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Former Baywatch Star Jeremy Jackson Pleads No Contest to Stabbing a Woman in 2015 (From PEOPLE.com. 17 April 2017, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Duke and Duchess Speidi? Spencer Pratt’s Surprising Connection to the British Royal Family (From PEOPLE.com. 13 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Pippa Middleton’s New Brother-in-Law Is England’s Spencer Pratt (and He Once Dated Spencer’s Sister!) (From PEOPLE.com. 19 May 2017, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Spencer Pratt Reveals How He Blew $10 Million, Why Heidi Montag Won't Let Him Be in the Delivery Room (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 May 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Why Dad-to-Be Spencer Pratt Won’t Watch The Hills with His Kids: We Can’t Afford for Them to Have ‘Any Less Brain Cells’ (From PEOPLE.com. 15 May 2017, 12:55 PM, PDT)