In case you’ve been living underground for the past few years, you might be aware that Doctor Who will be celebrating its 50th anniversary this year. In those 50 years, the show has been a massive hit here in the UK, as well as achieving cult status across the world. But while the show is popular, it could very much be more successful if it had a wider fan base in the States.
Granted, the show does have its selection of famous fans including the iconic film director Steven Spielberg and ER star Noah Wyle. Whether Hollywood have their eyes on the franchise is up for speculation, but for your reading pleasure, here is a list of 10 potential Hollywood actors who would be ideal choices to play the iconic Time Lord.
10. George Clooney
Why ? Because he’s George Clooney, that’s why. One of the most attractive and iconic of »
- Connor Macgregor
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Star Wars writer Gary Whitta trying to get The Last Starfighter remake off the ground (From Flickeringmyth. 2 March 2015, 9:13 AM, PST)
- Indie Spotlight: The Void, Hayride 2, Paralysis (From DailyDead. 1 March 2015, 10:55 AM, PST)
- 'The Last Starfighter' Remake Eyed by 'Star Wars' Writer (From MovieWeb. 28 February 2015, 2:08 PM, PST)
- All Bets Are Off: Top Ten Films About Las Vegas (From SoundOnSight. 1 March 2015, 9:19 PM, PST)
- Box Office: ‘Focus’ Tops Weak Crop of Competitors With $19.1 Million (From Variety - Film News. 1 March 2015, 7:46 AM, PST)
- The Snap: Why 'RuPaul's Drag Race' is our best reality show (From Hitfix. 27 February 2015, 1:09 PM, PST)
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 1 March 2015, 7:02 AM, PST)
- ‘Lost’ Vet Terry O’Quinn to Star in ABC Legal Drama ‘The Adversaries’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- Pilot News: Lost Vet Terry O'Quinn to Lead ABC Legal Drama The Adversaries (From TVLine.com. 27 February 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)