So sweet! Kristen attended her ‘Twilight’ co-star’s 21st birthday party in L.A. on Feb. 11 — it’s just a shame Robert Pattinson coudn’t join them!
While Robert Pattinson is busy in Australia filming The Rover, Kristen Stewart has been preoccupying herself by hitting up Los Angeles’ social scene! K-Stew went to L.A.’s Lucky Strike bowling alley to celebrate Taylor Lautner‘s 21st brithday. How cute! Rob, Kristen and Taylor have spent the last five years filming The Twilight Saga together, so it’s such a pity Rob was not able to join them for the festivities.
Taylor turned 21 years old Feb. 11, and he decided to celebrate his milestone by going bowling; no hot clubs for Taylor! And his laid-back celebration was right up Kristen’s alley — pardon the pun — as she arrived with a few friends to help him celebrate. »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Blake Lively Goes Full Menswear, Beyonce’s Show-Stopping Gown & More Best Dressed Stars of the Week (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Recalls The ‘Many’ Times She ‘Saved’ Female Crew Members From Sexual Harassment (From ET Canada. 18 October 2017, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Nikki Reed and Nina Dobrev Reunite to Celebrate Female Achievements in Hollywood (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson and Fka twigs Split — But Might Get Back Together: 'That’s the Girl He Wants to Marry' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 October 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Get Out leads nominations for 2017 Gotham Independent Film Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 19 October 2017, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Gotham Awards Analysis: ‘Get Out’ Is a Serious Awards Season Contender, ‘Wonder Wheel’ Is Shut Out, and More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 19 October 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate seemingly keen to revive Twilight and The Hunger Games (From HeyUGuys. 9 August 2017, 4:02 AM, PDT)
- A Baby Cow Who Looks Like Gene Simmons, Plus More Celebs Who Have Animal Doppelgangers, According to the Internet (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Billie Lourd Opens Up About Life Without Carrie Fisher, Being Raised Amid Drug Addiction and Mental Illness (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 August 2017, 8:52 AM, PDT)