I’m slowly becoming obsessed with the secretive plot machinations of Disney and Brad Bird’s upcoming Tomorrowland. First the name was changed from 1952, then that photograph of the box containing all sorts of goodies was released, and now rumors abound concerning the contents of the box and what it all means! And the question I keep asking myself is: why do I care?
I care because it’s the most clever marketing ploy I’ve seen in a long time, and I give respect to that. So here’s the latest rumor, a hypothesis based on the exhaustive analysis of the box by Walt Disney Archives director Betsy Cline and then interpreted by Disney historian Jim Hill (you will note that this is all in the Disney family, right?). Ok, here we go.
Hill hypothesizes that Tomorrowland is about Walt Disney’s involvement with an Army Project to let »
- Lauren Humphries-Brooks
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- George Clooney Rejects Daily Mail's Apology, Calls British Newspaper the "Worst Kind of Tabloid" (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 4:14 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson and Jonah Hill sign up for Coens (From Sky Movies. 11 July 2014, 3:28 AM, PDT)
- George Clooney Rejects 'Daily Mail' Apology, Calls Paper 'Worst Kind of Tabloid' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 July 2014, 2:17 AM, PDT)
Brad Bird (I)
- Alec Baldwin in Talks to Join Mission: Impossible 5 (From GeekTyrant. 10 July 2014, 6:15 AM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin And Rebecca Ferguson In Talks For Mission: Impossible 5 (From We Got This Covered. 9 July 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- 10 Directors For Star Wars Episode 9 (From Obsessed with Film. 23 June 2014, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- George Clooney and Josh Brolin reuniting with Coens for 'Hail, Caesar!' at Universal (From Hitfix. 9 June 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)
- Josh Brolin Reunites with the Coen Brothers for 'Hail Caesar' (From MovieWeb. 9 June 2014, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Jack Huston Will Take The Longest Ride (From We Got This Covered. 31 May 2014, 3:48 AM, PDT)