Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here! (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift parts ways with publicist (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 9:59 PM, PST)
- Vine Bans ‘Explicit Sexual Content’ After Viral Hot Pocket Video (From The Wrap. 7 March 2014, 5:42 PM, PST)
- Niall Horan Dating Ex Girlfriend Barbara Palvin Again - Back Together? (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner's Ex Boyfriend Harry Styles New Girlfriend is Alison Mosshart? (From National Ledger. 7 March 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles and Lea Michele top of casting wishlist for Wicked film (From The Guardian - TV News. 7 March 2014, 2:44 AM, PST)
- Kendall Jenner Jets Home from Paris Fashion Week, Harry Styles Ex Girlfriend Wants Low Profile (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles sparks dating rumours with The Kills' Alison Mosshart (From RealBollywood. 8 March 2014, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Harry Styles Spotted Joining Kimberly Stewart and Dad Rod Stewart for Dinner (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 3:43 PM, PST)