Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Reveals 5 Things to Expect With Upcoming 1989 Album, Says There Were "No Rules" This Time Around (From Us Weekly. 20 September 2014, 1:54 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Loves Crop Tops—See All the Perfect Styles She's Rocked! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea rub butts in 'Booty' music video (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Europe Loves Katy Perry! She Leads the MTV Ema Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- MTV Ema Nominations: Katy Perry Tops the List (From E! Online. 16 September 2014, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- MTV EMAs: Katy Perry Leads With 7 Nominations (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Harry Styles, Zoë Kravitz and Chris Pine Enjoy Coldplay Concert in Los Angeles—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 18 September 2014, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Pop Up at London Fashion Week—On a Sequin Sweatshirt, That Is! (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Let's Cast the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot! (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 September 2014, 1:13 PM, PDT)