Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Miley Cyrus Hosts SNL (and Hillary Clinton Assists): Best/Worst Sketches? (From TVLine.com. 3 October 2015, 10:56 PM, PDT)
- Saturday Night Live: Season 41 Premiere (From Hitfix. 3 October 2015, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- Paging Saturday Night Live: 10 Celebs Who Should Host in Season 41 (From Us Weekly. 3 October 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik's Ex Perrie Edwards -- Diamond Ring Trolls One Direction & Little Mix Fans (From TMZ. 2 October 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Fifth Harmony star Camila Cabello was afraid to meet One Direction (From National Ledger. 2 October 2015, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- Here's How Louis Tomlinson Is Responding to Justin Bieber's One Direction Shade (From E! Online. 1 October 2015, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- One Direction break records as they perform in London (From National Ledger. 29 September 2015, 12:17 AM, PDT)
- Coldplay perform new song at Global Citizen Festival (From National Ledger. 28 September 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars in London (From TooFab. 25 September 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)