Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Can't-Miss Celebrity Pics! (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Hits the Trail in a Hot Pair of Shorts (From Popsugar. 31 March 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Makes Two of Her Biggest Fans' Wildest Dreams Come True—See How! (From E! Online. 31 March 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson fury as Naughty Boy releases Zayn Malik solo single demo (From National Ledger. 31 March 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Zayn Malik's First Solo Song After Splitting With One Direction (From BuzzSugar. 31 March 2015, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik’s First Solo Song Goes Online a Week After Quitting One Direction (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 March 2015, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- Ringo Starr: One Direction Singing Boys Who Dance; Not a Band (video) (From TheImproper.com. 31 March 2015, 5:58 AM, PDT)
- 1D Tour Videos Now Zayn-Free (From Access Hollywood. 30 March 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- 4 Surprises From One Direction's First Concert Without Zayn Malik (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 March 2015, 5:51 AM, PDT)