Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Why Taylor Swift Will Probably Pop Up at the VMAs This Year (From Popsugar. 22 August 2017, 1:21 PM, PDT)
- Has Taylor Swift Been Watching Game of Thrones? (From Vulture. 22 August 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Spencer Sutherland Reveals the Taylor Swift Song He Can’t Get Out of His Head (From PEOPLE.com. 22 August 2017, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Zayn Malik Reveals His Backup Plan If He Never Became a Famous Singer (From E! Online. 16 August 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Teen Choice Awards Video – Watch “Back To You” Performance With Bebe Rexha (From GossipCop. 13 August 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson Reveals That Time He Disappointed Simon Cowell (From ET Canada. 13 August 2017, 5:03 PM, PDT)
- James Corden Parodies ‘Despacito’ With Summer’s Craziest Headlines (From PEOPLE.com. 21 August 2017, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Kanye West, Taylor Swift and the Biggest Beefs in MTV VMAs History (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2017, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- TVLine Items: Rachelle Lefevre Joins Mary Kills People, Harry Styles and More (From TVLine.com. 21 August 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)