Following her split with One Direction hunk Harry Styles, Taylor Swift has been painted as a woman who chews through men and constantly needs a boyfriend. But she's got words for those people: "I never chase boys."
In the March issue of Elle, the Grammy winner admits that she doesn't think she deserves to be labeled as a desperate woman. In fact, she likes to think she knows a thing or two about what men look for in a lady.
"I'm sure if I looked up the latest Google Alerts rumor it would say I'm chasing somebody who doesn't like me as much as I like him -- people love that angle on me," she says. "They're like 'Oh Taylor, coming on too strong again, chasing boys.' I never chase boys. They don't like it!"
Swift also admits that, when it comes to breakups, she's not one to throw a fit. »
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Ellie Goulding Explains Why She Deleted Her Picture With Katy Perry—Watch Now! (From E! Online. 3 June 2015, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- Ellie Goulding Gives a Totally Non–Taylor Swift Reason for Why She Deleted That Katy Perry Instagram Photo (From Vulture. 3 June 2015, 11:37 AM, PDT)
- See the Deleted Instagram of Katy Perry Partying With Lorde and Ellie Goulding (From Popsugar. 3 June 2015, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Ellie Goulding Slams Rumors She Dated, Then Cheated On, Ed Sheeran (From TooFab. 3 June 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Newly Single Ariana Grande Gets Silly With Niall Horan in London (From Popsugar. 3 June 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend Melissa Whitelaw - One Direction singer single again (From National Ledger. 3 June 2015, 1:48 AM, PDT)
- When Pop Ruled My Life: a loving look at extreme fandom (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 May 2015, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Garfield Has a Man Bun Now: Thoughts on His Hip New Hairstyle? (From E! Online. 27 May 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler Slips Into a Bikini Before Doing Stand-Up in the Bahamas (From Popsugar. 26 May 2015, 10:58 AM, PDT)