G.I. Joe: Retaliation finally lands in theatres next month, and promises to bring an almighty level of action to the big screen when it does. And in three dimensions, no less.
Last month, we were treated to an action-packed new trailer, with a four-minute preview attached to Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. And last week brought with it two new Cobra recruitment posters for the viral campaign.
Now Paramount have released two new TV spots, continuing the explosive action theme.
“A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Channing and Jenna Celebrate Their Anniversary With Everly (From Popsugar. 12 July 2014, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Saturday Schedule Unleashed (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- [Media] - "Sin City: A Dame To Kill For" New trailer (From OhMyGore. 12 July 2014, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- 10 of geek cinema's more curious quirks of fate (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 6:20 AM, PDT)
- In Defence Of... Michael Bay, Hollywood's action movie king (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Box Office: Raise The Serkis Tents! $70M+ For Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes! (From ComicBookMovie. 13 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Action-Packed New TV Spot and Motion Posters for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (From HeyUGuys. 13 July 2014, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Constantine, Grimm, Sin City, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)