G.I. Joe: Retaliation finally lands in theatres next month, and promises to bring an almighty level of action to the big screen when it does. And in three dimensions, no less.
Last month, we were treated to an action-packed new trailer, with a four-minute preview attached to Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters. And last week brought with it two new Cobra recruitment posters for the viral campaign.
Now Paramount have released two new TV spots, continuing the explosive action theme.
“A follow-up to the 2009 release of G.I. Joe: Rise Of The Cobra, which grossed over $300M worldwide, Paramount Pictures, MGM and Skydance Productions, in association with Hasbro and di Bonaventura Pictures, commences production on G.I. Joe: Retaliation. In this sequel, the G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- Newsflash: 'Divergent's' Theo James is a bonafide movie star (From Hitfix. 15 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Everyone Wants To See ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ (From LatinoReview. 14 March 2014, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence fans petition for MTV Awards Best Hero nomination (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 10 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Casting: Goggins, Harris, Fiennes, Hamm (From Dark Horizons. 14 March 2014, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Robert Rodriguez on Jessica Alba's Hot Strip Scenes: "This Is Our Life?!" (From TooFab. 13 March 2014, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Maggie Grace Confirmed For Taken 3 (From Cinema Blend. 13 March 2014, 9:48 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Casting: Hinds, Miller, Sheridan, Trejo (From Dark Horizons. 14 March 2014, 8:23 PM, PDT)
- Storm is Coming in Four New TV Spots for Darren Aronofsky's 'Noah' (From FirstShowing.net. 14 March 2014, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- 7 Early Signs Of The McConaissance (From Obsessed with Film. 14 March 2014, 7:06 AM, PDT)