In an interview with "CBS This Morning," the singer -- who won two Grammys for her hit single "Blown Away" at Sunday night's show -- says the rumors of a Swift feud are completely false -- well, at least she thinks so.
Underwood blames magazines and gossip TV shows for citing sources and insiders, explaining that she has "read the most ridiculous things about herself when people do that."
And to prove there's no drama between her and the 23-year-old country-pop star, Underwood named her favorite Swift song.
"I really like ‘I Knew You Were Trouble, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'The Sing-Off' falls flat (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 10:06 PM, PST)
- Fox Faces Challenge to Make ‘American Idol’ Sing (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Bruno Mars Tries to Make Gold Hair Rollers Happen (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 7:47 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Says Other Musicians Thanked Her For Spotify Stance (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 8:08 AM, PST)
- Sam Smith’s Debut Album Sells Over One Million Copies in Both Us and UK (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 6:52 AM, PST)
- See Taylor Swift's Must-Have Rings For the Holidays! (From TooFab. 18 December 2014)
- 7 Country Stars Whose Lives Mirrored the Music in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
- They're Having a Baby! 6 Best Pregnancy Announcements of 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 17 December 2014, 5:17 PM, PST)
- 'The Voice' Finale: Can the Show Produce the Next Kelly Clarkson? (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 December 2014, 5:26 PM, PST)