In an interview with "CBS This Morning," the singer -- who won two Grammys for her hit single "Blown Away" at Sunday night's show -- says the rumors of a Swift feud are completely false -- well, at least she thinks so.
Underwood blames magazines and gossip TV shows for citing sources and insiders, explaining that she has "read the most ridiculous things about herself when people do that."
And to prove there's no drama between her and the 23-year-old country-pop star, Underwood named her favorite Swift song.
"I really like ‘I Knew You Were Trouble, »
- Leigh Blickley
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jason Derulo: 'Pressures of Marriage' Led to My Split from Jordin Sparks (From PEOPLE.com. 29 September 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo Talks Jordin Sparks Split: There Was Too Much Marriage Pressure! (From TooFab. 29 September 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Preview Video: Will Second Blind Be the Charm for Reggae Artist? (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2014, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: When Disney Princesses Do Halloween (From Popsugar. 29 September 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: When Disney Princesses Do Halloween (From BuzzSugar. 29 September 2014, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills (From The Wrap. 29 September 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- Lady Antebellum Talks Birthing Babies and Albums (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 September 2014, 6:20 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Debuts New Single 'Something In the Water' (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 September 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Oops! Beyonce Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During NYC Show (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 September 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)