Coming from The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (Ampass), here we have acclaimed artist Olly Moss’ official fun poster design for the upcoming 85th annual Academy Awards. The poster has been designed in collaboration with Gallery1988, and features 85 different Oscar statuettes, each inspired by the Best Picture winners from the opening year beginning 1927, all the way through to 2012.
The prestigious Oscar event is the most world renowned in the film calendar and this year is surely one of the most fiercely fought in years (click here for the list of the nominees). The ceremony will be hosted by Family Guy and Ted creator/comedian Seth McFarlane and will air on Sunday 24th February, coming from the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center. It will be televised live in more than 225 countries worldwide.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- ‘12 Years a Slave,’ ‘American Hustle’ Lead Golden Globes Nominations (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2013, 5:46 AM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Who Is Your Favorite Male Celebrity of the Year? (From Popsugar. 12 December 2013, 1:59 AM, PST)
- Adorable Samuel Affleck Feeding Ducks Will Make Your Day (From Popsugar. 11 December 2013, 2:23 PM, PST)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Family Guy: 5 Believable Ways Brian Griffin Can Be Brought Back To Life (From Obsessed with Film. 11 December 2013, 2:57 AM, PST)
- NBC Hits the Right Notes, Dominates Weekly Ratings Race (From Variety - TV News. 10 December 2013, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Fox, Seth MacFarlane’s Fuzzy Door Team Up With TinyCo for ‘Family Guy’ Mobile Game (From The Wrap. 10 December 2013, 8:07 AM, PST)
Silver Linings Playbook (2012)
- 'Little Miss Sunshine' directors in talks to adapt 'Silver Linings Playbook' author's latest novel (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 December 2013, 6:38 PM, PST)
- Little Miss Sunshine Duo Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton to Direct The Good Luck Of Right Now (From Collider.com. 11 December 2013, 11:29 AM, PST)
- ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Breaking Bad’ Lead SAG Nominations (From Variety - Film News. 11 December 2013, 10:34 AM, PST)