In the explosive ‘Teen Mom 2′ reunion with Dr. Drew, Leah reveals she’s still in love with Corey — and if he wanted her back, she would leave fiance Jeremy to make her family with Corey work! Plus, Chelsea’s dad Randy calls out Adam for being a deadbeat dad, Kailyn dishes the dirt on Jo’s girlfriend Vee and Jenelle gushes about her new boo Gary.
Leah Messer and her ex-husband Corey Simms had been flirtatious all during season three of Teen Mom 2, but Leah’s love triangle between her baby daddy and current fiance Jeremy Calvert came to a head on the reunion show with Dr. Drew Pinksy on Feb. 11 when Leah admitted once and for all her true feelings for Corey.
When Leah sits down with Dr. Drew, she explains how she suffered a miscarriage when she »
- Christina Stiehl
Similar News ItemsDrew Pinsky
- Dr. Drew Pinsky's Daughter Paulina Speaks Out About Her Eating Disorder (From PEOPLE.com. 1 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)
- Jim Jefferies on 'Legit' Season 2: 'Our Lives Are in a Downward Spiral' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 February 2014, 4:31 PM, PST)
- Dr. Drew on Daughter's Eating Disorder Struggles (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 February 2014, 6:16 PM, PST)
"Teen Mom 2" (2011)
- Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Chelsea Is Blindsided by Adam's Shocking Request—Watch the Drama Go Down (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- "Teen Mom 2" Star Reveals Positive News About Daughter Ali (From TooFab. 27 February 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer-Calvert reveals daughter Ali is doing well despite diagnosis (From Pop2it. 26 February 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)
- 'Teen Mom 2' canceled? Season 5 might be the last for Jenelle Evans, Leah Messer, Chelsea Houska and Kailyn Lowry (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 14 March 2014, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- “Teen Mom 2” Star Jenelle Evans Posts Pics of Pierced Pregnant Belly! (From TooFab. 14 March 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Teen Mom 2' first look: Jenelle Evans, Nathan Griffith don't know why mother Barbara is suspicious of him (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 11 March 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)