Actor Jason London is currently recovering from a constructive surgery that he had to undergo after he was beaten up in Scottsdale last week on Sunday.
TMZ obtained some photo's showing the 'Dazed and Confused' actor unrecognizable after the operation.
Jason had to go through this surgery after suffering a broken nose,cuts and bruises and multiple fractures on the face.
A source said the actor went through several surgeries to repair a deep nasal fracture and an orbital floor fracture.The source disclosed that a titanium plate was also inserted in the right side of his face.He is also set to undergo more orthopedic and ocular surgeries.
Similar News ItemsDazed and Confused (1993)
- Richard Linklater for career achievement by Casting Society of America (From Hitfix. 21 November 2014, 10:01 AM, PST)
- Richard Linklater Tapped for Casting Society of America Honor (From Variety - Film News. 21 November 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- 13 Stars We Could Never Stop Loving, Even If We Tried (From VH1.com. 21 November 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
Jason London (I)
- Scream Factory Announces Carrie (2002) / The Rage: Carrie 2 Blu-ray Double Feature (From DailyDead. 18 October 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Get Dazed And Confused With Your High School Friends at the Tivoli Midnights This Weekend (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 14 September 2014, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- Jason London & Wife Sue Bar -- Your Beating Ruined Our Marriage! (From TMZ. 29 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)