On Valentine's Day, a romance almost four years in the making will finally come to a climax with the wedding of Will and Emma on "Glee." But will the two McKinley High teachers actually tie the knot? Photos from the "I Do" episode do not give a clear answer.
The closest thing we get to a confirmation of marriage is Emma (Jayma Mays) standing alone in her wedding dress. Will Schuster (Matthew Morrison) is nowhere to be seen -- pretty much like he has been for much of "Glee" Season 4.
Can we expect Will to even make it back to Lima in time for his own wedding?
And if he does, will everything in the relationship still be Ok? After all, we did see Finn (Cory Monteith) kiss Emma at the end of last week's "Diva" episode. It's not likely that this relationship would go anywhere, but a surprise kiss »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ben Vereen Joins Fox's Rocky Horror: Broadway Vet to Play Dr. Everett Scott (From TVLine.com. 5 February 2016, 12:33 PM, PST)
- ‘Glee’ Star Amber Riley Cast as Effie in West End Production of ‘Dreamgirls’ (From The Wrap. 4 February 2016, 9:29 PM, PST)
- Amber Riley Is Going to Star in a West End Dreamgirls Revival and You, and You, and You, You’re Gonna Love Her (From Vulture. 4 February 2016, 7:34 PM, PST)
- Lea Michele Opens Up About Dating Matthew Paetz, Says Late Cory Monteith Would ‘Love’ New Boyfriend (From Uinterview. 7 January 2016, 11:56 AM, PST)
- Glee’s Lea Michele Says That the Late Cory Monteith Would “Love” Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz (From TVovermind.com. 6 January 2016, 9:52 AM, PST)
- Lea Michele Shows Major Pda With Her Boyfriend at the Lakers Game (From Popsugar. 6 January 2016, 7:42 AM, PST)
- ‘Rent’ and 5 Other Musicals We Want to See Live on TV (From Backstage. 4 February 2016, 11:02 AM, PST)
- Ddlj’s Raj & Simran top new BFI poll revealing favourite film and TV couples (From Bollyspice. 18 December 2015, 1:46 PM, PST)
- Glee's Chris Colfer Joins Absolutely Fabulous Movie: Find Out Who He's Playing (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 11:14 AM, PST)