On Valentine's Day, a romance almost four years in the making will finally come to a climax with the wedding of Will and Emma on "Glee." But will the two McKinley High teachers actually tie the knot? Photos from the "I Do" episode do not give a clear answer.
The closest thing we get to a confirmation of marriage is Emma (Jayma Mays) standing alone in her wedding dress. Will Schuster (Matthew Morrison) is nowhere to be seen -- pretty much like he has been for much of "Glee" Season 4.
Can we expect Will to even make it back to Lima in time for his own wedding?
And if he does, will everything in the relationship still be Ok? After all, we did see Finn (Cory Monteith) kiss Emma at the end of last week's "Diva" episode. It's not likely that this relationship would go anywhere, but a surprise kiss »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Hollywood Studios' First Gay Romantic Drama Back on the Big Screen (From Alt Film Guide. 24 June 2017, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison and Wife Renee Enjoy Italian Babymoon -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 6:43 PM, PDT)
- Matthew Morrison and His Wife are Too Cute On Their Italian Babymoon: See Their Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 23 June 2017, 2:29 PM, PDT)
- 12 Times Lea Michele Ditched Her Clothes For the Camera (From Popsugar. 8 June 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Lea Michele Talks First Show Without Ryan Murphy, Takes Instagram Bed Series 'to the Next Level' (From Entertainment Tonight. 3 June 2017, 3:25 PM, PDT)
- Lea Michele Calls Céline Dion an ‘Inspiration’: ‘She Lost the Love of Her Life and Holds Herself with Such Poise’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- The Land Of Stories Movie Is Coming And Chris Colfer Gets All The Hats (From AreYouScreening. 14 June 2017, 7:34 PM, PDT)
- Glee’s Chris Colfer to write and direct adaptation of The Wishing Spell (From Flickeringmyth. 14 June 2017, 6:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘Glee’ Star Chris Colfer Directing Fantasy ‘The Wishing Spell’ Movie for Fox (From Variety - Film News. 13 June 2017, 6:49 PM, PDT)