The "Bachelor" commercials make it look as though Tierra completely loses her mind this week. So that's fun. But hilariously, the ABC intro says to start Valentine's week with a "Bachelor" that will stop our hearts. Somehow we don't think that will be the response.
Sean "Rule-Breaker" Lowe is at it again, flying to St. Croix with the women instead of traveling separately. Or the show's budget keeps getting squeezed and that little sea plane is the only way to get them all to the island. Next season, it'll be the Bachelor and six women on a raft with paddles. "Survivor," watch your back.
The hotel the women are at is gorgeous. I'm not really one for tropical vacations -- I'm one of those lame-os who'd rather be in rainy London going to theatrical productions and museums -- but that place looks amazing.
Tierra continues on her downward »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- Mark Burnett: MGM Deal Will Drive Faith and Family Channel (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2014, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Bill Hader on 'SNL' newbie Pete Davidson: 'I told Lorne Michaels about him' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' slugfest: What we love (and hate) about Season 29 (From Gold Derby. 28 September 2014, 3:28 PM, PDT)
"The Amazing Race" (2001)
- NBC Tops in Demos, CBS Takes Total Viewers in First Week of TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 30 September 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- 2014-15 TV Show Season Ratings (week 1) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2014, 2:54 PM, PDT)
Chris Harrison (VI)
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear During Live Miss America Pageant (From E! Online. 15 September 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Whoops! Miss Nebraska Flashes Cameras During Miss America Pageant (From Entertainment Tonight. 15 September 2014, 7:09 AM, PDT)
- Miss America 2015: 'Jane Austin,' terrifying frogs, and more of what you missed (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 September 2014, 6:53 AM, PDT)