Now, that was fun! Castle aired "Reality Star Struck" this week, an episode centered around the murder of a “reality” star and some Valentine’s Day competition between Castle and Beckett. It was the kind of episode long-time Castle fans love.
The Murder. The hour was spent looking for the killer of a young reality star from “The Wives of Wall Street.” One word can describe this spoof. Hilarious. One of the best parts about this installment was the fact that it brought Gail O’Grady back to our screen. I’ve missed her since Hellcats got canceled.
The case itself was pretty predictable, but it included the ingredients to a perfect Castle episode and it did it well.
The First Valentine’s Day. Amidst the murder, the detectives were still celebrating Valentine’s Day, and for two couples that meant their first February 14 together.
Castle and Beckett competed over »
- email@example.com (Courtney Morrison)
Similar News ItemsNathan Fillion
- Fillion, Gaiman, Tennant and More Scheduled for The Real History Of Science Fiction (From ScifiMafia. 10 March 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Castle' Season 6 photos: Ninjas attack! (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 7 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Martha Thomases: And The Winner Is… (From Comicmix. 7 March 2014, 5:08 AM, PST)
- Anne Sweeney’s Legacy: Her Hits, Misses & Contribution To Breaking The Glass Ceiling (From Deadline TV. 11 March 2014, 7:58 PM, PDT)
- 'Castle' Season 6 episode 18 video: Geishas and karaoke in 'Way of the Ninja' (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 10 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- 10 Things You May Not Know About John Carpenter's 'Halloween' (From FEARnet. 8 March 2014)