Check out this preview clip of the 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit models presenting the Top Ten list on "The Late Show With David Letterman" Monday night (Feb. 11) The list they are given is the "Top Ten Questions on an Application to Become a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model."
Models include Kate Upton, Emily Didonato, Nina Agdal, Ariel Meredith, Chrissy Teigen, Katherine Webb, Hannah Davis, Alyssa Miller, Genevieve Morton and Julie Henderson. The sneak peek answers we get to see are:
No. 5: "Please list your three most recent employers' measurements."
No. 4: "Have you ever used any pose-enhancing drugs?"
No. 3: "Are you willing to visit the elderly at his late night talk show?"
Ok, that last one was pretty funny. The 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue hits newsstands Tuesday, Feb. 12. Check out 50 years of Si Swimsuit cover models here. »
Similar News ItemsKate Upton
- Is This Kate Upton's Wedding Day Makeup Look? Get Her Go-To Beauty Products (From E! Online. 17 February 2017, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Kate Upton Talks About Planning Her Honeymoon, Having Kids and Where She Keeps All Her Magazine Covers (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Hunter McGrady and Sports Illustrated Swim Models on Body Diversity: ‘It’s About Time’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 February 2017, 9:02 AM, PST)
- Chrissy Teigen Ruthlessly Shuts Down Pizza Shamers with One Word (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2017, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Each and Every Star Baring It All on Instagram This Year (From Popsugar. 19 February 2017, 11:31 AM, PST)
- Kate Upton, Ashley Graham and Chrissy Teigen Show Sexy Styles at Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue Party (From E! Online. 18 February 2017, 11:35 AM, PST)
Hannah Davis (I)
- Score Kim Kardashian’s New Favorite Accessory with These Faux Lip Rings (From PEOPLE.com. 5 January 2017, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Bras and Underpants Are the Real Red Carpet Winners of the AMAs (From PEOPLE.com. 20 November 2016, 6:15 PM, PST)
- Hannah Davis Jeter -- Athlete or Not ... Bella Hadid Can Rock The Hell Outta Nike (Video) (From TMZ. 19 November 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)