"Whether it's fishing for snakehead, an invasive species, in Washington, D.C.," Zimmern tells Zap2it, "or taking gyrfalcons out to the hillsides of rural Colorado to go hunting for pheasant, as our weapon of choice, we really have gotten to, this season, show people a wide variety of things about America that I'm not sure everybody realizes exists but is right under their noses and in their backyards."
Zimmern is also interested in sampling what happens when the world's cultures and cuisines collide in America's home and restaurant kitchens.
"We do everything," he says, "from experimenting with Dave Beran and his team at Next in Chicago on how they develop menus for that restaurant, to heading out into the hills of the Ozarks, »
Similar News ItemsTravel Channel [us]
- Web Series ‘Twentyfiveish’ Relays a Weekend’s Worth of Quarter-Life Reevaluations (From Indiewire. 22 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Scripps Networks’ New Carriage Deal With At&T Includes DirecTV Now Rights (From Deadline TV. 22 September 2016, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- Scripps Hopes to Hook Advertisers on Simulcasts of Shows (From Variety - TV News. 14 September 2016, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations: Season Four Coming to Travel Channel in October (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 September 2016, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Zimmern -- I'm Dying To Taste A Human (Video) (From TMZ. 14 July 2016, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- Andrew Zimmern's Driven by Food: Travel Channel Series Debuts in August (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 July 2016, 4:31 PM, PDT)
"Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" (2006)
- Bizarre Foods: Production Begins on New Season of Travel Channel Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 13 September 2016, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Alkemy X Taps Veteran Cable TV Exec Andy Singer As Evp (From Deadline TV. 5 July 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Islands Lure Film and TV Production With Sun and Incentives (From Variety - Film News. 6 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)