Jack the Giant Slayer tells the story of an ancient war that is reignited when a young farmhand unwittingly opens a gateway between our world and a fearsome race of giants. Unleashed on the Earth for the first time in centuries, the giants strive to reclaim the land they once lost, forcing the young man, Jack, into the battle of his life to stop them. Fighting for a kingdom, its people, and the love of a brave princess, he comes face to face with the unstoppable warriors he thought only existed in legend—and gets the chance to become a legend himself.
The film hits 3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D on March 1st.
Source: Digital Spy »
- Philip Sticco
Similar News ItemsBryan Singer
- See The Epic New Image Of Psylocke From X-Men: Apocalypse (From Cinema Blend. 6 February 2016, 9:02 AM, PST)
- New image of Olivia Munn’s Psylocke from X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 6 February 2016, 5:50 AM, PST)
- Best of the Week: First Look at Chris Hemsworth in 'Ghostbusters,' 'Fast and Furious' Forever and More (From Movies.com. 5 February 2016, 11:00 PM, PST)
Jack the Giant Slayer (2013)
- Sam Raimi In Contention To Remake Acclaimed French Thriller A Prophet (From We Got This Covered. 25 January 2016, 8:04 AM, PST)
- Sam Raimi To Direct Remake Of Jacques Audiard's 'A Prophet' (From The Playlist. 22 January 2016, 3:47 PM, PST)
- Blockbusters: are big films all year round a good thing? (From Den of Geek. 17 January 2016, 9:19 AM, PST)
Jack the Giant Killer
- Bryan Singer’s ‘20,000 Leagues Under the Sea’ Lands at Fox (From Variety - Film News. 3 February 2016, 7:08 PM, PST)
- King Arthur: Guy Ritchie's new movie put back to 2017 (From Den of Geek. 21 December 2015, 10:39 PM, PST)
- 15 Upcoming Movies That Might Be Surprisingly Awesome (From Obsessed with Film. 6 October 2015, 12:37 PM, PDT)