"House of Cards," Netflix's first foray into the realm of serialized television, is creating a big stir, landing it on the cover of Emmy magazine, and AccessHollywood.com has your exclusive first look at the publication's new issue.
The show's first season - all 13 episodes of it - hit the online service earlier this month and Kevin Spacey, who not only stars in the series, but is an executive producer of the program (a remake of the BBC's show from 1990), told Emmy magazine it feels like a game changer.
"The notion of being the first originally produced ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKevin Spacey
- The zombies live! David Fincher is set to direct World War Z 2, starring Brad Pitt (From HeyUGuys. 27 April 2017, 3:43 AM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Secrets: The ‘Scandal’ Producer On How Not To Get Fired From a Writers’ Room (From Indiewire Television. 25 April 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Shonda Rhimes Secrets: The ‘Scandal’ Producer On How Not To Get Fired From a Writers’ Room (From Indiewire. 25 April 2017, 8:50 AM, PDT)
"House of Cards" (2013)
- Wonder Woman TV spot reveals first glimpse of Ares (From Flickeringmyth. 28 April 2017, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Netflix in May: What’s Coming and What to Watch Before It’s Gone (Photos) (From The Wrap. 27 April 2017, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Here’s Everything Coming to Netflix in May, From ‘House of Cards’ to ‘Doctor Strange’ (From The Wrap. 27 April 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)