"House of Cards," Netflix's first foray into the realm of serialized television, is creating a big stir, landing it on the cover of Emmy magazine, and AccessHollywood.com has your exclusive first look at the publication's new issue.
The show's first season - all 13 episodes of it - hit the online service earlier this month and Kevin Spacey, who not only stars in the series, but is an executive producer of the program (a remake of the BBC's show from 1990), told Emmy magazine it feels like a game changer.
"The notion of being the first originally produced ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKevin Spacey
- Emmys 2016: Who Should Win Best Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll! (From TVLine.com. 27 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Night Of': Duane Reade Is a Big Tip-Off the Case Will Never Be Solved (From The Wrap. 26 August 2016, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- ‘Blair Witch’ Producer Reveals Why Creating Remakes Is Easier Than New Properties (From Indiewire. 26 August 2016, 10:01 AM, PDT)
"House of Cards" (2013)
- Where to Connect With TV and Film’s Top Writers (From Backstage. 30 August 2016, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Austin Film Festival Lines Up Writers Conference, Packs In A-List Talent From Film and TV (From Deadline. 30 August 2016, 9:03 AM, PDT)
- Molly Parker returns home to Vancouver for her role in The 9th Life of Louis Drax (From Cineplex. 30 August 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)