Indianapolis — Mike Tyson the entertainer is coming back to the city that put him in prison.
The boxer once dubbed as the "Baddest Man on the Planet" is settling into his new role as the star of a one-man, 36-city road show called "Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth."
Now 46, Tyson hopes to show city residents Wednesday night he's a very different person than the one they remember – the brash young heavyweight champion who was convicted of raping an 18-year-old beauty pageant contestant and then spent three life-changing years behind bars in the 1990s. Helicopters were on hand for his release from prison in 1995, and he hasn't been back since.
"At the time, I was living a pretty hectic life and pretty wild and I don't know what would have happened if I had three more years of that life," Tyson told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Las Vegas. »
Similar News ItemsThe Hangover (2009)
- On The Hangover Part III red carpet with Ken Jeong (From Cineplex. 21 May 2013, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- The Hangover Part III Giveaway (From Collider.com. 21 May 2013, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Must-see: Ed Helms' Graduation Photo Is Hilarious (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Park Chan-Wook's 'Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance' Getting a Remake (From FirstShowing.net. 21 May 2013, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- ‘Poltergeist’ Remake Plot Details Revealed; Will Begin Shooting Fall 2013 (From Screen Rant. 21 May 2013, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance Is Also Getting An Unnecessary Remake (From We Got This Covered. 21 May 2013, 8:31 AM, PDT)
Mike Tyson (I)
- Deconstructing My Desire To Sleep With Zach Galifianakis (From Nerve. 20 May 2013)
- Watch: Billboard Awards red carpet bits with Jennifer Lopez, Mike Tyson, Miguel (From Hitfix. 19 May 2013, 11:43 PM, PDT)
- Mike Tyson listens to Chris Brown as hype music before boxing matches (From Pop2it. 19 May 2013, 6:10 PM, PDT)