In the forthcoming period drama, TVLine has learned, Kretschmann’s Van Helsing is a brilliant professor obsessed with revenge and power. He may be a greater threat to the public than the titular count (played by The Tudors‘ Jonathan Rhys Meyers).
The 10-episode series, based on Bram Stoker’s novel of the same name, finds Dracula preparing to unleash hell on the Victorian society responsible for ruining his life. But he’s thrown when he falls for a woman who’s a dead ringer for his beloved, long-deceased wife.
Jackson-Cohen plays Roddy on the ITV series Mr. Selfridge; he also appeared in the film Going the Distance and as Prince William (opposite Girls‘ Allison Williams) in Funnyordie.com’s Will & Kate: Before Happily Ever After.
NBC has not yet announced a premiere date.
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- A Doctor Who Movie? Why You Shouldn't Hold Your Breath (From Cinema Blend. 31 July 2015, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- 3 Theories About How Jon Snow Will Return to Game of Thrones (From BuzzSugar. 31 July 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Here's the deal with Arya Stark on 'Doctor Who' (From Hitfix. 31 July 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
Prince William Windsor
- Prince William Presents Award to Hero Fighting Against Poachers in Africa (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Prince George's Birthday Present Is Awesome: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 31 July 2015, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Why the BBC would never broadcast Prince Philip: the Plot to Make a King (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 July 2015, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Daily Show Vet Wyatt Cenac to Lead TBS Comedy Pilot The Group (From TVLine.com. 30 July 2015, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Lena Dunham Proudly Posts Sweaty Workout Pic, Says Running Used to be ''Embarrassing'' but She Now Feels ''Swift'' and ''Strong'' (From E! Online. 30 July 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Fantastic Fest 2015 First Wave Includes Bone Tomahawk, The Invitation (From DailyDead. 30 July 2015, 11:19 AM, PDT)