Grammy mani madness! While most people focus on the fashion from the Grammy Awards, we’re focused on one of the smallest details — nail polish! The right mani can really pump up an outfit — check out our favorites below!
Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, and Rihanna all rocked awesome manicures at the 2013 Grammy Awards, held Feb. 10 in Los Angeles. Vote on your favorite!
Dusty Rose Was The Trend Of The Night
Beyonce, Katy Perry and Adele all rocked a similar, dusty rose color on their digits.
Adele matched her nails to her lips. Adele wore Opi nail lacquer in Hands Off My Kielbasa! topped with Opi Matte Nail Envy.
Celebrity manicurist Kimmie Kyees spoke on Adeles look: “Adele wanted something fun to complement her red patterned dress, so we added the Matte Nail Envy top coat to give her classic nails an edgy look to match her signature style. The matte finish added the perfect touch. »
- Dory Larrabee
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Calvin Harris Attends Taylor Swift's Dublin Concert—and Singer Gestures to Her Beau From Stage: Watch! (From E! Online. 30 June 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Read the Fan Letter Steven Spielberg Sent Dwayne Johnson (From Slash Film. 30 June 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- The "Bad Blood" and Marky Mark Mashup You Have to Hear to Believe (From Popsugar. 29 June 2015, 5:31 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Lopez (I)
- Diddy's not the only one: These entertainers have also fallen off stage (From Hitfix. 29 June 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Robin Williams Starrer ‘Boulevard’ To Open Italy’s Ischia Global Fest (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 7:59 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez on TV Diversity: ‘A Show’s Characters Need to Reflect Today’s Society’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 June 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Third Wheels With Kylie and Tyga (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Celebrates Being Crowned One of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities By Chowing Down at Taco Bell (From E! Online. 29 June 2015, 8:08 PM, PDT)
- Only 16 of world's highest-paid celebrities are women, Forbes finds (From The Guardian - TV News. 29 June 2015, 3:52 PM, PDT)