The red carpet at the 2013 Grammy Awards was full of daring and interesting looks, but one trend rose to the top! From Taylor Swift to Alicia Keys, Kelly Osbourne to Kelly Rowland, one thing was clear: cutouts were the ‘It’ trend on Feb. 10!
The 55th Annual Grammy Awards may have issued a wardrobe advisory in the days leading up to the big night at the Staples Center in L.A., but the women of the music industry certainly weren’t going to let that stand in their way on Feb. 10, a fact made perfectly clear by the sexy cutout dresses worn by the likes of Taylor Swift, Alicia Keys, and Kelly Rowland!
Taylor, 23, rocked a sexy white J. Mendel gown accented with silver cutouts baring her back. She looked gorgeous and all grown-up in the dress, but she was just one of many singing superstars who participated in the cutout trend during the evening! »
- Billy Nilles
Similar News ItemsTaylor Swift
- Watch: Priyanka Chopra on misconceptions about India, her ideal date, sings Taylor Swift song and more in Vogue’s 73 Questions video series (From BollywoodHungama. 26 May 2017, 12:40 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Honors Manchester Bombing Victim Martyn Hett: 'We Will Cherish Your Memory Forever' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Katy Perry Chokes Up Dedicating Song to Manchester During Performance in London – Watch (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Piers Morgan Slams Ariana Grande For Not Visiting Manchester Terror Attack Victims (From Uinterview. 26 May 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Friday Music Round-Up: Carly Rae Jepsen, Rita Ora And Nick Jonas Drop Summer Hits (From ET Canada. 26 May 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Tell it to the judge: why American Idol needs no-nonsense Katy Perry (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 May 2017, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- To This Day, Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River" Is 1 of the Best Revenge Music Videos (From Popsugar. 26 May 2017, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- *Nsync's Chris Kirkpatrick Reveals He and Wife Karly Are Expecting a Baby Boy (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Natasha Bedingfield on How Her Struggling Parents Fed a Family of 6 on $6 a Day (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)