In the "Bones" episode, "The Shot in the Dark," Brennan (Emily Deschanel) is the victim under investigation. She may not die, but -- as these videos from the episode show -- she comes awfully close. In addition to the crime mystery, Brennan will have to figure out what is real after being shot.
The whole thing begins because Brennan and Booth (David Boreanaz) get into an argument about worldview and child-raising. As a result of this, Brennan decides to go back to the lab for a night of work.
Want to know more about the episode? Click here for "Bones" spoilers.
It doesn't turn out so well. Fortunately, Booth is feeling sorry about the argument after awhile and comes to make up.
He does get her to the hospital, but Brennan spends a great deal of time unconscious and near death. For part of that time at least, she finds »
Similar News Items"Bones" (2005)
- 'Bones' Recap: Brennan and Booth Investigate the Death of an 80-Year-Old Swindler (From BuddyTV. 17 January 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Bones Round Table: Is Max Dying? (From TVfanatic. 13 January 2017, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Bones Creator Reveals He Would Not Have Killed Sweets If He Had Been in Charge (From E! Online. 12 January 2017, 8:58 AM, PST)
- Bones: Cancelled by Fox; Ending the Series "Wasn't Our Idea" (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 January 2017, 5:19 PM, PST)
- Exclusive: Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz Reveal What They're Going to Miss Most About 'Bones' (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 January 2017, 11:47 PM, PST)
- ‘Bones’: Will There Ever Be a Reunion After Season 12? (From Variety - TV News. 11 January 2017, 6:33 PM, PST)
- [Watch] The Cast of 'Bones' Reflects on the Final Season and Why It's Not the End (From BuddyTV. 16 January 2017, 7:05 AM, PST)
- Remote Controlled: ‘Bones’ Ep Hart Hanson on a Reunion Movie and What’s in Store for the Finale (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2017, 11:09 AM, PST)
- Bones: David Boreanaz Not Interested in a Reunion (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 January 2017, 8:01 PM, PST)