We have all known for a long time that there isn't too much "reality" in reality television. Thus, it makes sense that a fictional, scripted show like "Castle" could easily incorporate a fake reality program into its stories. When one of the stars of "The Wives of Wall Street" is murdered in the "Reality Star Struck" episode, every wife is a suspect.
Gail O'Grady ("NYPD Blue," "American Dreams," "Desperate Housewives") is guest-starring on the show as one of the catty and possibly murderous women of the show. We spoke to her recently about the role.
Who will you be playing?
Gail O'Grady: First of all, it was a blast playing it.
I play Margot, who is a makeup mogul. She started a makeup company after the Wall Street crash, after the husband lost everything. So the wife stepped forward. She's smart and conniving and kind of gets the deal »
Similar News Items"Desperate Housewives" (2004)
- Happy Birthday, Danny Elfman (From Hitfix. 28 May 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV First Impression: Supergirl (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Eva Longoria skin care secrets (From National Ledger. 27 May 2015, 11:10 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- 5 reasons why Emmy voters will finally embrace 'The Americans' (From Gold Derby. 28 May 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Seeing the Game of Thrones Cast in Other Roles Will Seriously Weird You Out (From BuzzSugar. 28 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Ciara McAvoy: The Hollywood Interview (From The Hollywood Interview. 27 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- James Marsden, Rosario Dawson and ‘Silicon Valley’s’ Thomas Middleditch to Star in Animated Film ‘Henchmen’ (From The Wrap. 29 May 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role (From TVLine.com. 28 May 2015, 5:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Book Club - Plot changes are ‘The Gift’ that keeps on giving (From Hitfix. 26 May 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)