When you want to know something about a TV show, ask the writers. They know everything. This was certainly the case on Saturday (Feb. 9) when five "Community" writers spoke a CommuniCon, a fan convention for the program.
Chris McKenna, Megan Ganz, Andy Bobrow, Steve Basilone and Tim Saccardo had plenty to share on what's coming in Season 4, the show's issues with former star Chevy Chase, and even on "Community" ideas so bizarre they never got made.
Here are some of the highlights:
Whatever you may think of "Community" as it goes into Season 4 without creator Dan Harmon at the helm, the writers have been very, very worried about it. "We're breaking the show" was apparently the feeling in the writers room before every script.
Seriously, they're worried about fan reactions. "Before you watch Season 4, watch all of your least-favorite episodes of Season 3," Megan Ganz advised.
Two unproduced episodes of "Community »
Similar News ItemsNicolas Cage
- 10 Most Horrific Miscastings In Movie History (From Obsessed with Film. 18 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Worldview Entertainment Options Marilyn Monroe Biopic, Blonde, From Director Andrew Dominik (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013 Acquisitions & Deals: Volume 1 (From Dark Horizons. 17 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Roundup and Reflections of ABC’s New Fall 2013-2014 Shows (Draft) (From SoundOnSight. 18 May 2013, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- Best and Worst Decisions of 2013 Upfronts (From EW.com - Inside TV. 18 May 2013, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- The Hangover III Red-Band Trailer Hits The Web (From ShockYa. 18 May 2013, 4:23 AM, PDT)
- How To Eat Like A Bluth (From Huffington Post. 17 May 2013, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- “Warehouse 13″ Goes Noir and “Doctor Who” Fans Warned about Spoilers (From The Backlot. 13 May 2013, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- 'Community' is missing from NBC's 2013-2014 schedule: When will it air and will Dan Harmon return? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 May 2013, 4:33 PM, PDT)