Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy Seal and current intelligence officer, according to a report from Deadline.com. Black is the center of a special unit at the U.S. Cyber Command due to a microchip implanted in his brain. With it, the agent can access any part of the electromagnetic spectrum in order to be a super-spy.
"Intelligence" is based on an unpublished book, "Dissident," written by John Dixon. The pilot was written by Michael Seitzman who will executive produce with David Semel (who will direct) and Tripp Vinson.
While a well-known actor thanks to his six years on "Lost," Holloway has relatively few credits to his name. He appeared in small roles prior to being cast as »
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Eurovision Song Contest 2015 – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Tomorrowland – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 22 May 2015, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Carlton Cuse Talks Origins of Colony, World War II Influence, and Tone (From Collider.com. 21 May 2015, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- Two new posters for Magic Mike Xxl (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 9:17 AM, PDT)
- Joel McHale to Host 2015 Espys (From The Wrap. 22 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Warrior: Bruce Lee-inspired martial arts TV show in development (From Den of Geek. 22 May 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
Josh Holloway (I)
- Upfront Scorecard: CBS Takes a Flyer With ‘Supergirl’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 May 2015, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Upfronts: USA Network Grabs ‘SmackDown,’ Loads Up on Scripted Development (From Variety - TV News. 7 April 2015, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Carlton Cuse on Running Four Dramas and His Busy Post-‘Lost’ Career (From Variety - TV News. 4 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)