That's 1.4 million more than the previous record, set by the Season 3 premiere in October.
The installment also drew 7.7 million young adults between the advertiser friendly ages of 18 and 49.
"When you look at numbers like this, the first thing that comes to mind is how grateful we are to the fans of this show. They embrace ‘The Walking Dead’ in a way that we wanted to believe was possible but we never take for granted,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president. “The cast and crew put everything they have into making this show. They’re a phenomenally talented group who truly give their all. We congratulate everyone involved.” »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Hot Toys Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman (Blue Chrome Version) Cosbaby (From Flickeringmyth. 28 July 2016, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC16: See the Full Skybound/The Walking Dead Comics Panel (From Dread Central. 28 July 2016, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Gory new images from The Walking Dead season 7 released (From HeyUGuys. 28 July 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
American Movie Classics (AMC) [us]
- Turn: Washington's Spies Renewed for Fourth and Final Season at AMC (From TVfanatic. 26 July 2016, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘Turn’ Set to End After Four Seasons on AMC (From Variety - TV News. 26 July 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Chris Hardwick Signs Multi-Year Deal With AMC For More Series (From Variety - TV News. 19 July 2016, 9:55 AM, PDT)
Charlie Collier (II)
- AMC renews Preacher for a second season (From Flickeringmyth. 30 June 2016, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Rejoice. Preacher: Season 2 has been given the go-ahead (From The Hollywood News. 30 June 2016, 12:38 AM, PDT)
- AMC Renews 'Preacher' With An Expanded Second Season! (From LatinoReview. 29 June 2016, 8:02 PM, PDT)