That's 1.4 million more than the previous record, set by the Season 3 premiere in October.
The installment also drew 7.7 million young adults between the advertiser friendly ages of 18 and 49.
"When you look at numbers like this, the first thing that comes to mind is how grateful we are to the fans of this show. They embrace ‘The Walking Dead’ in a way that we wanted to believe was possible but we never take for granted,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president. “The cast and crew put everything they have into making this show. They’re a phenomenally talented group who truly give their all. We congratulate everyone involved.” »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Will Daryl Be Killed Off on The Walking Dead?! (From GeekTyrant. 22 December 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- MacLaren Says 'Wonder Woman' Has No Script, No Green Light (From LatinoReview. 22 December 2014, 9:29 AM, PST)
- Wonder Woman (2017): Director Says Film Hasn’t Been Greenlit (From Film-Book. 22 December 2014, 9:05 AM, PST)
American Movie Classics (AMC) [us]
- Walking Dead Spinoff Setting Revealed (From TVLine.com. 16 December 2014, 7:43 AM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Spinoff Location Is Revealed (From Moviefone. 16 December 2014, 4:30 AM, PST)
- Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg’s Preacher pilot gets the green light from AMC (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2014, 12:07 PM, PST)
Charlie Collier (II)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Spinoff To Be Set In L.A. (From Variety - TV News. 16 December 2014, 12:05 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Companion Series Set in Los Angeles (From DailyDead. 16 December 2014, 10:46 AM, PST)
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Series Set To Bring The Zombie Action To Los Angeles (From We Got This Covered. 16 December 2014, 10:03 AM, PST)