That's 1.4 million more than the previous record, set by the Season 3 premiere in October.
The installment also drew 7.7 million young adults between the advertiser friendly ages of 18 and 49.
"When you look at numbers like this, the first thing that comes to mind is how grateful we are to the fans of this show. They embrace ‘The Walking Dead’ in a way that we wanted to believe was possible but we never take for granted,” said Charlie Collier, AMC’s president. “The cast and crew put everything they have into making this show. They’re a phenomenally talented group who truly give their all. We congratulate everyone involved.” »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Comic-Con 2014: Goosebumps Movie Banner Revealed! (From shocktillyoudrop. 22 July 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Create Better Roles For Asian Actors (From The Wrap. 22 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- New Clip Takes Us Directly Into the Storm (From Dread Central. 22 July 2014, 3:12 PM, PDT)
American Movie Classics (AMC) [us]
- Martial Arts Drama Badlands Gets A Straight To Series Order From AMC (From We Got This Covered. 13 July 2014, 10:48 PM, PDT)
- Martial arts drama from 'Smallville' team coming to AMC (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 July 2014, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Martial arts drama 'Badlands' gets a series order from AMC (From Hitfix. 11 July 2014, 5:52 PM, PDT)
Charlie Collier (II)
- Everything We Know About Better Call Saul So Far (From BuzzSugar. 2 July 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Revolutionary War Drama Turn Renewed for Second Season by AMC (From TheHDRoom. 23 June 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- AMC’s Turn Gets A Second Season (From We Got This Covered. 23 June 2014, 12:58 PM, PDT)