The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Nicole Kidman Says She's Already 'Dancing Around the Living Room' to Keith Urban's New Music (Exclusive) (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Alicia Keys Is Returning to 'The Voice' Next Season -- Watch Kelly Clarkson's Big Reveal! (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- How ‘Human Flow’ Director Ai Weiwei Made the Definitive Film About the Refugee Crisis (From Indiewire. 18 October 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Executive Producer Scott M. Gimple Comments on Fear The Walking Dead Season 4 in Letter to the Fans (From DailyDead. 18 October 2017, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- Photo Gallery from The Walking Dead Season 8 Premiere Episode Features New Looks at the Living and the Living Dead (From DailyDead. 18 October 2017, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Netflix’s ‘Ozark’ Was Most Popular Streaming Show This Summer, According to New Audience Metric (From Indiewire. 18 October 2017, 2:15 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Modern Family: Season Nine Viewer Votes (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 October 2017, 12:52 AM, PDT)
- It turns out that talking about sex isn't Modern Family's forte (From The AV Club. 18 October 2017, 8:20 PM, PDT)
- 2017-18 TV Show Season Ratings (week 4) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 October 2017, 4:58 PM, PDT)