The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Voice Top 8 Performance Recap: No Good Note Goes Unpunished (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 7:19 PM, PDT)
- How to Get a Red-Carpet-Worthy Gel Manicure...at Home! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8 (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Could The Walking Dead Get A Movie? Here's What Andrew Lincoln Says (From Cinema Blend. 27 April 2015, 9:14 PM, PDT)
- Review: Maggie (From DailyDead. 27 April 2015, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘Burning Love’ Duo Announces Multiplatform Fox Slate Including ‘Filthy Sexy Teen$’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 April 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Sofía Vergara Talks About the End of Modern Family: "I Get Very Sad" (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon: Third Legally Blonde Was Once a Possibility?! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
- 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner: All the Random Celeb Sightings! (From TooFab. 26 April 2015, 7:42 AM, PDT)