The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 5/22/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo on His Breakup With Jordin Sparks: "I Do Get Tired of Playing Nice" (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- HitFix Daily Snap: The 'Survivor' season that deserves more love (From Hitfix. 22 May 2015, 10:40 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Mad Men Finale: 10 Things That Happened Next (From Obsessed with Film. 23 May 2015, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Marc Alan Fishman: Not So Super, Girl (From Comicmix. 23 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Michael Rooker reuniting with James Gunn on The Belko Experiment (From Flickeringmyth. 23 May 2015, 1:57 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Caption This: Modern Family’s Luke Needs a Pick Up Line (From Collider.com. 23 May 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family: Season Six Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 May 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara In "Maxim" (From SneakPeek. 21 May 2015, 5:48 PM, PDT)