The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Voice Season 7 Premiere Recap: Do You Si What They Si? (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2014, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Sings TLC's "Silly Ho" as Lullaby to Daughter River Rose (From Us Weekly. 22 September 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- 'South Park' aired a Washington Redskins-skewering commercial during the Redskins game (From Hitfix. 21 September 2014, 6:39 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Event Coverage: Universal Studios’ Eyegore Awards & Halloween Horror Nights (From DailyDead. 22 September 2014, 2:38 PM, PDT)
- For the 10th anniversary of 'Lost,' Doc Jensen looks back... and forward (From EW.com - Inside TV. 22 September 2014, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- We’ve Hunted Down an Official Trailer for The Walking Dead Season 5 (From Dread Central. 22 September 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Casting Society of America to Honor Rob Marshall, Ellen Lewis (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2014, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Casting Society of America to Honor Rob Marshall, Ellen Lewis (From Variety - Film News. 22 September 2014, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Casting Society to honor 'Into the Woods' director Rob Marshall at Artios Awards (From Hitfix. 22 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)