The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol’ Winner Taylor Hicks Survives Terrifying Mid-Air Engine Explosion On Flight: ‘Our Lives Flashed Before Our Eyes’ (From ET Canada. 26 October 2016, 7:09 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Hicks -- Midair Emergency ... I Thought I Was Going to Die (Video + Photos) (From TMZ. 26 October 2016, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- ‘Do-It-All’ Mom Carrie Underwood on Being in the Best Shape of Her Life — and Getting Red Carpet-Ready for the CMAs! (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 3:15 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- American Horror Story Season 6 Episode 7 Review: Chapter 7 (From TVfanatic. 26 October 2016, 11:17 PM, PDT)
- American Horror Story: Roanoke Is Wasting No Time Killing Everyone (From E! Online. 26 October 2016, 8:58 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Horror Story’ Recap: Chapter 7 Turns Villains Into Worm Food (From Variety - TV News. 26 October 2016, 8:08 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/26/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 October 2016, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- ABC Cheat Sheet: What Will Be Canceled? (From TVfanatic. 26 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'This Is Us' both scores and fumbles with 'The Game Plan' (From Hitfix. 25 October 2016, 7:00 PM, PDT)