The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Lionel Richie's Judge Talks with 'American Idol' Progressing (From TMZ. 25 June 2017, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Jimmy Iovine Says He Won't Return for 'American Idol' Reboot: 'I Changed My Number' (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 June 2017, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of ABC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 June 2017, 12:24 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Preacher Season 2 Premiere Recap: Road Kill On the Highway to Heaven (From TVLine.com. 25 June 2017, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Fear Twd Recap: Mother's Little Hellion (From TVLine.com. 25 June 2017, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- The Mummy Failed Due to Universal’s Bad Strategy (From Cinelinx. 24 June 2017, 6:49 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 June 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- David Oyelowo to voice Scar in Disney’s The Lion Guard (From Flickeringmyth. 24 June 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Downward Dog Cancelled at ABC (From TVLine.com. 23 June 2017, 3:18 PM, PDT)