The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jordin Sparks Talks Holiday Plans ... and Potential Proposal! (From TooFab. 12 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson vs. Carrie Underwood: Maria Off! Which Idol Alum Sings 'My Favorite Things' Better? (From E! Online. 12 December 2013, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson Vs. Carrie Underwood: Who Sang ‘My Favorite Things’ Better? (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 11:13 AM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead: Season Two Premiere Trailer Shuffles Out, PS3 Version Will Launch “Very Soon” (From We Got This Covered. 12 December 2013, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Telltale Games Releases the Undead in this Trailer for Seas. 2 of "The Walking Dead" (From 28 Days Later Analysis. 12 December 2013, 1:59 PM, PST)
- Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 2 Trailer Crawls Out of the Grave (From Dread Central. 12 December 2013, 1:14 PM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- TBS, USA Lead the Way Among Top-Rated Cable Nets of 2013 (From Variety - TV News. 12 December 2013, 2:38 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Matt Smith Strips For “American Psycho,” Nolan Gerard Funk Strips For Versace, and Damian Lewis Apologizes (From The Backlot. 12 December 2013, 2:32 PM, PST)
- The nominations for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards are... (From Flickeringmyth. 12 December 2013, 1:58 PM, PST)