The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Kelly Clarkson and Baby River Rose Look So Happy Before Celebrating First Christmas Together (From E! Online. 21 December 2014, 6:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Producer Rob Lee on When to Tweak a Long-Running Series (From The Wrap. 19 December 2014, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart, Jennifer Aniston, and Michael Keaton honored at the first People Magazine Awards (From Hitfix. 19 December 2014, 4:23 AM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Boondock Saints 3 Is Happening, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 21 December 2014, 7:37 PM, PST)
- 10 Things We Learned From ‘Walking Dead’ Star Norman Reedus’ Reddit Ama (From The Wrap. 21 December 2014, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Digital Spy's best TV characters of the year 2014: 10-6 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Digital Spy's best TV shows of the year 2014: Best of the Rest (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 'Modern Family' Star Ariel Winter Explains Her More 'Mature' Style (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard (From PEOPLE.com. 18 December 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)