The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins UK’s ‘The Voice’; Doha’s Ajyal Youth Fest Unveils Line-Up — Global Briefs (From Deadline TV. 29 September 2016, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Hudson Joins U.K. Version of ‘The Voice’ as Coach (From Variety - TV News. 29 September 2016, 6:05 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- What You Need to Know About The Walking Dead's Dynamic New Character, Ezekiel (From BuzzSugar. 30 September 2016, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- TV Review: American Horror Story, Season 6, Episodes 1 & 2 (From Destroy the Brain. 30 September 2016, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Reviews: The Flash, Arrow and Legends Return, Plus Supergirl's CW Arrival (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2016, 9:23 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/30/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 September 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Modern Family: Nathan Fillion (Castle) to Guest Star in Season Eight on ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Code Black, Black-ish, Chicago Pd, Lethal Weapon, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)