The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Melissa McCarthy, Jenny McCarthy and Other Celeb Cousins You Never Knew Were Related (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Fox Cancels ‘Jump of the Century,’ Cites Costs and Timing (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Weird Al's ‘Tacky’ Star Eric Stonestreet Tells ‘The View’ How He Met the Music Satirist (From The Wrap. 23 July 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- I Origins – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 July 2014, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Check Out The Launch Trailer For Gods Will Be Watching (From We Got This Covered. 24 July 2014, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Go Inside The Walking Dead's Terminus Display (From Dread Central. 24 July 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Sofía Vergara's Head & Shoulders Commercial: Go Behind the Scenes! (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 5:10 PM, PDT)
- Join our live Emmy chat with Ty Burrell ('Modern Family') this Friday (From Gold Derby. 24 July 2014, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo (From Moviefone. 24 July 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)