The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Voice Finalists Revealed After Heartbreaking 4-Person Elimination (From E! Online. 6 December 2016, 6:06 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson's Reaction to Her Grammy Nomination Is Exactly What You'd Expect It to Be (From Popsugar. 6 December 2016, 3:40 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson Finds Out She’s Nominated For A Grammy During Live Radio Show —And Her Reaction Is Priceless! (From ET Canada. 6 December 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Watch Part 8 of Fear The Walking Dead Web Series Passage (From DailyDead. 7 December 2016, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Justin Timberlake, Amy Adams, Jeremy Renner, Kevin Hart and More to Present at 2016 Critics' Choice Awards (From E! Online. 7 December 2016, 11:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Actor Blasts Co-Star’s Body Shamers: ‘Screw You’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 7 December 2016, 10:54 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 12/7/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 December 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Robot-Phobic Ty Burrell Takes a Spin in a Self-Driving Car: ‘I Feel So Naked’ (From PEOPLE.com. 7 December 2016, 7:40 AM, PST)
- 9 Underrated TV Comedies You Should Binge Now on Netflix (Photos) (From The Wrap. 6 December 2016, 9:07 PM, PST)