The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 7/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 July 2015, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Relive 75 Years of Disney Songs in Just 5 Minutes With This Crazy-Good Mashup Video (From E! Online. 2 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Nigel Lythgoe -- U.S. Soccer Ain't a Joke Anymore (From TMZ. 1 July 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead season 6: Daryl, Maggie and Glenn pictures (From Den of Geek. 3 July 2015, 3:19 AM, PDT)
- Image Comics announces a slew of new creator-owned titles (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)
- "The Walking Dead" - More Lauren Cohan (From SneakPeek. 2 July 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Joe Manganiello Says Sofia Vergara Refuses to Make a Movie Together Like Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez's 2003 Flop Gigli (From Us Weekly. 2 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Carol Leifer to Adapt Her Memoir 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying' for TV (From Indiewire Television. 1 July 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara's 'simple' bridal beauty (From National Ledger. 1 July 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)