The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/8/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 February 2016, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Will Have to Magically Find More Time in Her Schedule for Shades of Blue Season 2 (From Vulture. 5 February 2016, 3:14 PM, PST)
- 'American Idol' Rankings: The Top 11 Performances of Hell Week (From BuddyTV. 5 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- How You Can See the First 4 Minutes of The Walking Dead Episode 6.09 – No Way Out (From Dread Central. 8 February 2016, 10:18 AM, PST)
- AMC to Release the First Four Minutes of The Walking Dead Mid-Season 6 Premiere on Wednesday (From DailyDead. 8 February 2016, 10:12 AM, PST)
- Video Game Review – Firewatch (From Flickeringmyth. 8 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Julie Bowen Reveals Why Sofia Vergara Had an IV Station at Her Wedding (From E! Online. 8 February 2016, 9:05 AM, PST)
- Julie Bowen Spills on Sofia Vergara's 'Crazy' Wedding: They Had an 'IV Station' Where Guests Could Rehydrate! (From PEOPLE.com. 8 February 2016, 6:45 AM, PST)
- 'New Girl' creator on Megan Fox: 'She's funny in a cool way' (From Hitfix. 8 February 2016, 6:00 AM, PST)