The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Rock And Roll Hall of Fame answers one great mystery of rock music: When did Rush get so cool? (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Candice Glover and Vampire Weekend led this week's Music Power Rankings (From Hitfix. 18 May 2013, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: Season 12 Ratings (Thursdays) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 May 2013, 3:36 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- New Photos of The Walking Dead Blind Box Figures, Including Daryl and Merle Dixon (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- Kevin Feige Comments on the Possibility of a Marvel Zombies Movie (From DailyDead. 18 May 2013, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Da Vinci’s Demons, Ep. 1.06: “The Devil” is a friend of Vlad the Impaler (From SoundOnSight. 18 May 2013, 11:19 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Enrollment Rises in the Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters as More Casting News Arrives (From Dread Central. 18 May 2013, 7:32 PM, PDT)
- Aclu to 'Modern Family': Let Cam and Mitch Tie the Knot (From Indiewire Television. 18 May 2013, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Aclu to 'Modern Family': Let Cam and Mitch Tie the Knot (From Thompson on Hollywood. 18 May 2013, 2:19 PM, PDT)