The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘DWTS’ Preview: The Final Four Compete For The Mirror Ball Trophy (From HollywoodLife. 20 May 2013, 1:48 PM, PDT)
- Pda of the Day: Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Kiss on Cannes Red Carpet (From E! Online. 20 May 2013, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson Have Twitter Lovefest—Now We Want a Reunion! (From E! Online. 20 May 2013, 9:51 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Zombies Attack School in Brand New Detention Of The Dead Clip! (From Icons of Fright. 20 May 2013, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- New Walking Dead Season 4,Episode 1 First Promo Pic Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 20 May 2013, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead' Gets Monopolized (From FEARnet. 20 May 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- L.A. Screenings: The Upfronts At a Glance (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- PopWatch Planner: 'Fast & Furious 6,' 'The Hangover Part III,' 'Modern Family' season finale, and more (From EW.com - PopWatch. 20 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Modern Family, Line Of Duty, Louie: Jason Isaacs's favourite TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 20 May 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)