The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- The Ultimate Summer Binge Guide: Where to Stream The Best Summer TV, Ever — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- The Ultimate Summer Binge Guide: Where to Stream The Best Summer TV, Ever — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 27 June 2017, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- ‘The X-Files’ Season 11 Fills Its Writers’ Room With All-Male Staff (From Indiewire. 26 June 2017, 1:32 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Emmys’ Generation Gap: Digital Short-Form Series Contenders Wonder If Older Voters Even Know They Exist (From Indiewire. 27 June 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek: Discovery: Jonathan Frakes to Direct an Episode in Season 1 (From TVLine.com. 27 June 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Selenis Leyva on Going Beyond Latino Stereotypes with Spider-Man: Homecoming and Oitnb (From PEOPLE.com. 27 June 2017, 5:03 AM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Gail Mancuso to Direct Road Trip Comedy ‘Besties’ for DreamWorks (From The Wrap. 27 June 2017, 4:20 PM, PDT)
- Gail Mancuso Directing Road Trip Comedy ‘Besties’ for DreamWorks (From Variety - Film News. 27 June 2017, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- Our Staff Picks: TV Shows to Watch the Week of June 26, 2017 (From Variety - TV News. 26 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)