The Walking Dead has done it again.
Another. Another. Series-high rating.
Sunday night’s midseason return of the AMC zombie drama delivered 12.3 million viewers and a 6.1 adults 18-49 rating — its biggest yet in both measurements.
And that was against The Grammys.
To give you an idea of how stunning this performance is, ABC’s Once Upon a Time sank to a series low 2.2 in the demo last night and Fox’s Family Guy went down to a 2.4 — and those are the broadcast shows that performed the best against the music awards show.
Put another way: Last Thursday’s American Idol »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol's’ Adam Lambert Teases Third Album, New Label (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- CBS Gives Series Commitment to Greg Berlanti and Ali Adler’s ‘Supergirl’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Comic Book Critical Mass: Inside TV's Biggest Bet (From The Hollywood Reporter. 19 September 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Sonequa Martin-Green Is Pregnant, Walking Dead Star Expecting First Child With Husband Kenric Green (From Us Weekly. 18 September 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Vampire Diaries,' 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Castle' and more (From EW.com - Inside TV. 19 September 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Visits Sofía Vergara on Set of Modern Family's Halloween Episode—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Survey: 81% of TV Directors Are White, Only 14% Are Female (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)