Jay-z might have had the Grammy Awards' crowd cracking up after his onstage dig at The-Dream's hat, but The Dream appears to be having the last laugh.
When the rappers and Frank Ocean took the stage to accept the award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "No Church in the Wild," Jay-z used his moment at the podium to take a swipe at The-Dream's not-so-formal attire.
"I want to thank the swap meet for his hat," the rapper said, poking fun at Dream's "Parental Advisory" beanie and "Boyz N the Hood" cap.
Backstage, The-Dream - whose real name ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsFrank Ocean
- Major Lazer Extends Their Mission For Peace (From We Got This Covered. 27 November 2015, 11:53 AM, PST)
- Watch Adele Croon New Song, Cackle on 'Jimmy Fallon' (From Rolling Stone. 24 November 2015, 6:22 AM, PST)
- Wendy Williams Will Be on TV at Least Until Kanye Is President (From Vulture. 10 November 2015, 1:50 PM, PST)
Boyz n the Hood (1991)
- Fox Didn’t Think John Singleton Was Qualified Enough to Direct Empire (From Vulture. 10 November 2015, 3:55 PM, PST)
- Peak Inequality: Investigating the Lack of Diversity Among TV Directors (From Variety - TV News. 10 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Regina King on Why Last Night’s Leftovers Scene Was Like a Serena-Sharapova Match (From Vulture. 9 November 2015, 9:48 AM, PST)