Jay-z might have had the Grammy Awards' crowd cracking up after his onstage dig at The-Dream's hat, but The Dream appears to be having the last laugh.
When the rappers and Frank Ocean took the stage to accept the award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "No Church in the Wild," Jay-z used his moment at the podium to take a swipe at The-Dream's not-so-formal attire.
"I want to thank the swap meet for his hat," the rapper said, poking fun at Dream's "Parental Advisory" beanie and "Boyz N the Hood" cap.
Backstage, The-Dream - whose real name ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsFrank Ocean
- Frank Ocean Tells Chipotle To “F**K Off” After Ad Campaign Deal Goes Sour (From GossipCop. 10 March 2014, 4:16 PM, PDT)
- Frank Ocean Told Chipotle to ‘Fuck Off’ (From Vulture. 10 March 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Frank Ocean, Diplo and the Clash collaborate on new song ‘Hero’ (From Hitfix. 10 March 2014, 2:27 PM, PDT)
Boyz n the Hood (1991)
- Ashanti is writing new music for Tupac biopic (From Hitfix. 5 March 2014, 5:10 PM, PST)
- Ice Cube: 'My son could recite Straight Outta Compton at two' (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 February 2014, 10:03 AM, PST)
- Berlin Film Review: ‘Cracks in Concrete’ (From Variety - Film News. 14 February 2014, 8:51 PM, PST)