Jay-z might have had the Grammy Awards' crowd cracking up after his onstage dig at The-Dream's hat, but The Dream appears to be having the last laugh.
When the rappers and Frank Ocean took the stage to accept the award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "No Church in the Wild," Jay-z used his moment at the podium to take a swipe at The-Dream's not-so-formal attire.
"I want to thank the swap meet for his hat," the rapper said, poking fun at Dream's "Parental Advisory" beanie and "Boyz N the Hood" cap.
Backstage, The-Dream - whose real name ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsFrank Ocean
- Here's what you need to know about Internet-famous rapper Yung Lean (From EW.com - PopWatch. 5 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Meme: Frank Ocean Fires Management Team, Alan Ritchson Wants A Mojito, Adam Levine Says He’s Not a Douchebag (From The Backlot. 26 June 2014, 5:04 AM, PDT)
- Does Madonna Have a Secret New Album? A Vulture Investigation (From Vulture. 13 June 2014, 2:30 PM, PDT)
Boyz n the Hood (1991)
- Here's What's New on Netflix This July (From Moviefone. 30 June 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- The Academy Invites 271 New Members for 2014 (From Rope Of Silicon. 26 June 2014, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- 271 Invited To Join The Academy (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 June 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)