Jay-z might have had the Grammy Awards' crowd cracking up after his onstage dig at The-Dream's hat, but The Dream appears to be having the last laugh.
When the rappers and Frank Ocean took the stage to accept the award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "No Church in the Wild," Jay-z used his moment at the podium to take a swipe at The-Dream's not-so-formal attire.
"I want to thank the swap meet for his hat," the rapper said, poking fun at Dream's "Parental Advisory" beanie and "Boyz N the Hood" cap.
Backstage, The-Dream - whose real name ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsFrank Ocean
- Kate Moss Returns to Calvin Klein for Sexy New Campaign With Margot Robbie, Bella Hadid and More (From E! Online. 6 July 2016, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Frank Ocean Confirms Long-Awaited New Album 'Boys Don't Cry' Will Be Released This Month (From PEOPLE.com. 2 July 2016, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Calvin Harris Has a Boys' Night Out with Frank Ocean in Malibu After Taylor Swift Split (From PEOPLE.com. 5 June 2016, 12:15 PM, PDT)
Boyz n the Hood (1991)
- ‘Snowfall’: Emily Rios & Michael Hyatt Join John Singleton FX Pilot (From Deadline TV. 21 July 2016, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- ‘Snowfall’: Alon Aboutboul & Amin Joseph Join John Singleton FX Pilot (From Deadline TV. 20 July 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- British Film Institute Launches Season Devoted to Black Actors (From Variety - Film News. 14 July 2016, 4:26 AM, PDT)