"Arrow" is coming back for another season on The CW.
On Monday, the network announced early pickups of freshman superhero drama "Arrow," as well as "The Vampire Diaries" and "Supernatural."
All of the shows will return to the network in fall 2013.
"We said last year that one of our goals was to establish building blocks to grow on, and now with our new hit 'Arrow' and fan favorite 'Supernatural' on Wednesday night, and the continued success of 'The Vampire Diaries' on Thursday, we've been able to do that," CW President Mark Pedowitz said in a statement ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 6/25/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 June 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- "The Originals: The Feast Of All Sinners" - Season Finale (From SneakPeek. 25 June 2017, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- The Originals: Season Four Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 June 2017, 1:28 PM, PDT)
The CW Television Network (The CW) [us]
- Kelly Kahl Named President, Thom Sherman Senior Evp CBS Entertainment (From Deadline TV. 30 May 2017, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- CBS Boss Glen Geller to Step Down (From TVLine.com. 30 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Glenn Geller Exits as CBS Sets New Leadership (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 30 May 2017, 10:31 AM, PDT)
- Wayward Sisters: Supernatural Spinoff Gets Backdoor Pilot on The CW (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 June 2017, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- Black Lightning Static Shock Team-Up? Salim Akil Loves The Idea (From LRM Online. 18 June 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- CW, CW Good Honored at United Friends of the Children’s Brass Ring Awards (From Variety - TV News. 9 June 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)