The spinoff of "NCIS: Los Angeles" has put the final piece of its cast in place.
"Grey's Anatomy" and "24" veteran Kim Raver has joined the cast of the planted spinoff, which will air as an "NCIS: La" episode in April. She'll play Paris, the leader of the "Red" team of traveling NCIS agents who work cases across the country. Raver's character is described as brilliant, athletic and a bit of a loner.
Gillian Alexy ("Damages") and Kenneth Mitchell ("Jericho") have joined the spinoff cast as well. John Corbett and Edwin Hodge round out the new team, while Miguel Ferrer will split time between "NCIS: La" and the spinoff should it be picked up.
Raver finished a three-year run on "Grey's Anatomy" at the end of last season. She guest-starred on several episodes of "Revolution" earlier this season; her credits also include "Third Watch," "Lipstick Jungle" and "The Nine." »
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Morning Brew - Tues. June 18: "The Fosters" casts Lena's ex, Ellen is the most famous gay in America (From AfterEllen.com. 18 June 2013, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- 'Mad Men' Season 6: 'No one's going to die' says Matt Weiner, and that's a good thing (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 17 June 2013, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- Morning Brew - Mon. June 17: "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" wins daytime Emmys, Naya Rivera and Shay Mitchell at the MuchMusic Awards (From AfterEllen.com. 17 June 2013, 8:02 AM, PDT)
- TV News: Blood, Strain, CBS, Masters (From Dark Horizons. 17 June 2013, 8:52 PM, PDT)
- CBS releases fall premiere dates (From EW.com - Inside TV. 17 June 2013, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Fall TV: CBS Reveals Launch Dates, Including How I Met Your Mother's Hour-Long Final Premiere (From TVLine.com. 17 June 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
"NCIS: Los Angeles" (2009)
- NBA Finals Lift ABC to Weekly Victory; NBC’s ‘Voice’ and ‘Talent’ Are Top-Rated Series (From Variety - TV News. 18 June 2013, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- What to TiVo: Tuesday (From BuzzSugar. 17 June 2013, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- CBS Announces 2013-14 Season Premiere Dates (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 June 2013, 8:42 PM, PDT)