This interview will be tied into the release of Knox's book, "Waiting to Be Heard." Knox scored $4 million from HarperCollins when the publisher picked up the memoir in February 2012.
Knox's story has already been told (sort of) in the Hayden Panettiere-starring Lifetime movie "Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy." Her tale is already well known around the globe, as she spent four years in an Italian prison after being accused of murdering her British roommate while studying abroad in Italy in 2007. She was convicted in 2009, but acquitted and released in 2011 after an appeal.
"It is a story that everyone else seems to have told except for the person at the center of it all, »
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- Husband Who Allegedly Murdered Wife Aboard Cruise Ship: ‘She Would Not Stop Laughing at Me’ (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Won’t Commit to Saying Whether Trump Supports Priebus (From Mediaite - TV. 27 July 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Utah Woman’s Husband Accused of Murdering Her Aboard Alaska-Bound Cruise Ship (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Mandy Moore's Parents Are Buying Out Her First Home Decor Collection: 'I Was Like, I Could Have Hooked You Up' (From PEOPLE.com. 18 July 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Nashville: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Six on Cmt? (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 July 2017, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Lena Headey Recalls Battling Postpartum Depression While Filming 'Game of Thrones' (From Entertainment Tonight. 6 July 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- For TV News Outlets, a New O.J. Simpson Chase Might Be On (From Variety - TV News. 20 July 2017, 3:28 PM, PDT)
- ABC Reaches Settlement in ‘Pink Slime’ Suit (From Variety - TV News. 28 June 2017, 7:24 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pink Slime’ and 5 More Legal Fights Over Food Insults (Photos) (From The Wrap. 23 June 2017, 11:36 AM, PDT)