The former ‘American Idol’ winner really knows how to put on a good show! She shined — literally — on stage at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 10!
Carrie Underwood, 29, lit up the stage at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards on Feb. 10 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California. The blonde beauty won an award for Best Country Solo Performance, sang a medley of her number one hits, “Blown Away” and “Two Black Cadillacs.” During this spectacular performance, Carrie decided she wanted to put on a show — on her dress!
Carrie stood in place as various images were projected onto her ivory Theia dress with Led lights. She said,”We wanted it to be artful and dramatic.” The “Blown Away” singer explained that she likes to stand still and sing. She thought this was the best way to do that by creating something visually attention grabbing, and beautiful. Carrie said »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Check Out Iggy Azalea & Jennifer Hudson's New Music Video For "Trouble" (From TooFab. 27 February 2015, 2:45 PM, PST)
- Ingrid Michaelson Splits From Her Husband After 3 Years (From Popsugar. 27 February 2015, 1:45 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson Can't Stop Hating on 'From Justin to Kelly' (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2015, 12:52 PM, PST)
- Every Song in Pitch Pefect 2... So Far (From Hitfix. 23 February 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Sound of Music Showdown: Was Lady Gaga or Carrie Underwood a Better Maria? (From Us Weekly. 23 February 2015, 3:57 AM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Climbs Ev'ry High Note in 'Sound of Music' Tribute (From Rolling Stone. 22 February 2015, 9:04 PM, PST)
New Video [us]
- Michael Keaton Really Thought He Was Going to Win the Oscar—Watch the Saddest Vine Ever (From E! Online. 24 February 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
- ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Stars Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson Get Intimate in Ellie Goulding’s New Video (From The Wrap. 22 January 2015, 11:28 PM, PST)
- The Criterion Collection announces April releases (From Flickeringmyth. 21 January 2015, 7:00 PM, PST)