The former "Friday Night Lights" star showed off her curves for a good cause at the Heart Truth Red Campaign, which kicked off New York's Fashion week. This amazing show helps to raise money and heighten awareness about women and heart disease.
"I was inspired to get involved with them just because I learned that heart disease is the number one killer of woman. I didn't know that until I got involved with this cause," the ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- Ron Rifkin, Hoda Kotb, Brian D'Arcy James, others head to 'Svu' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 20 August 2014, 1:44 PM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn TV Series Arrives on Netflix (From DailyDead. 20 August 2014, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Max Deacon, Nathan Kress & Alycia Debnam Carey – Into the Storm interview (From Flickeringmyth. 20 August 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- DirecTV Renews Full Circle for Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 20 August 2014, 10:52 AM, PDT)
- Which Friday Night Lights Guy Should You Date? (From BuzzSugar. 4 August 2014, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Ashley Tisdale Gets New Short Bob Haircut: Picture (From Us Weekly. 10 June 2014, 12:03 PM, PDT)
"Fast Forward" (1989)
- Watch the Trailer for Automata Starring Antonio Banderas & Robots (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 20 August 2014, 3:16 PM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone Prepares For Rambo 5 (From We Got This Covered. 18 August 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – The Expendables (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 16 August 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)