The former "Friday Night Lights" star showed off her curves for a good cause at the Heart Truth Red Campaign, which kicked off New York's Fashion week. This amazing show helps to raise money and heighten awareness about women and heart disease.
"I was inspired to get involved with them just because I learned that heart disease is the number one killer of woman. I didn't know that until I got involved with this cause," the ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- X-Men's Caleb Landry Jones in talks for gay rights film Stonewall (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 April 2014, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- The 101 Best Sports Movies of All Time (From Moviefone. 20 April 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Briefs: “Stonewall” Adds An X-Men, The Party Monster To Be Released, And The Search For The Gay Jeans Is Over (From The Backlot. 17 April 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- Getting to Know the Glam Squad: Hairstylist Jen Atkin (From E! Online. 22 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- The Ladies Of Gossip Girl Reunite At Of Mice And Men (From TheFabLife - Movies. 17 April 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- On fifth anniversary, Mandy Moor feels grateful (From RealBollywood. 18 March 2014, 4:10 AM, PDT)
"Fast Forward" (1989)
- Power of Women NY Honoree: Idina Menzel (From Variety - Film News. 22 April 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z -- Alleged Extortion Plot Over $20 Million Master Recordings (From TMZ. 21 April 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Cabin Fever Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside (From Horrorbid. 19 April 2014, 11:37 AM, PDT)