The former "Friday Night Lights" star showed off her curves for a good cause at the Heart Truth Red Campaign, which kicked off New York's Fashion week. This amazing show helps to raise money and heighten awareness about women and heart disease.
"I was inspired to get involved with them just because I learned that heart disease is the number one killer of woman. I didn't know that until I got involved with this cause," the ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Friday Night Lights" (2006)
- The Films That Should Be TV Shows (From Flickeringmyth. 4 October 2015, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- Ben Mendelsohn on 'Bloodline,' Gambling and a Galaxy Far, Far Away (From Rolling Stone. 30 September 2015, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Scott Porter Introduces Adorable Son to His "Friday Night Lights" Costars -- See the Reunion Pic! (From TooFab. 30 September 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Friday Night Lights Reunion: Minka Kelly Joins Jason Katims' The Path (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2015, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- Minka Kelly Reunites With Jason Katims For Hulu Drama Series ‘The Path’ (From Deadline TV. 28 September 2015, 1:12 PM, PDT)
- Who could star in a rebooted Charlie's Angels? Cara Delevingne, Emilia Clarke or... Cumberbatch? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 September 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
"Fast Forward" (1989)
- Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 Review (From We Got This Covered. 3 October 2015, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- HBO In Talks For A Watchmen Series (From Cinelinx. 2 October 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford Proves She's Still Got It, Works 4 Flawless Outfits During New York City Book Tour—Vote for Your Fave! (From E! Online. 30 September 2015, 3:35 PM, PDT)