On tonight’s Bones, Brennan will fight for her life after being shot in the lab. But this isn’t your typical brush-with-death.
Entertainment Weekly: Let’s talk about this episode. It sounds like a fairly spiritual hour, considering Brennan is not a believer.
Emily Deschanel: Brennan is convinced that she’s hallucinating and hasn’t gone to heaven, but people may end up interpreting it differently — maybe even Brennan interprets it differently by the end. »
- Sandra Gonzalez
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs' 'Secret Relationship' (From TVLine.com. 27 April 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 April 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- NCIS: Los Angeles Sneak Peek: Deeks and Kensi Are Mistaken for [Spoiler] (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2015, 5:12 PM, PDT)
"New Girl" (2011)
- Jurassic World’s Indominus Rex revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 27 April 2015, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening of Hot Pursuit In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 April 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant, Expecting Couple's Second Baby (From Us Weekly. 27 April 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- New Bones Season 10,Episode 16 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By Fox (From OnTheFlix. 23 April 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Bones Boss Previews Brennan and Booth's Marital 'Strain,' Angela and Hodgins' 'Huge' Life Reexamination (From TVLine.com. 23 April 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Big Bang, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Good Wife, Castle, Walking Dead and More! (From TVLine.com. 22 April 2015, 12:33 PM, PDT)