Former ‘N Syncer Justin Timberlake might’ve taken the stage at last night’s Grammy’s, but Timberlake’s ’90s rival, The Backstreet Boys, have a little something up their sleeves as well. A Backstreet Boys documentary is currently in production by Pulse Films and is set to be finished this fall.
The film announcement follows on the heels of the boy band’s reunion with all five members, and their upcoming album as well as world tour for their 20th anniversary. But that’s not the focus of the documentary.
- Samantha Highfill
Similar News ItemsJustin Timberlake
- Bye, Bye Clydesdales, Budweiser Says Hello Jay Z (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 November 2014, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Is Jessica Biel Hiding a Baby Bump on Set of Her New Movie, The Blunderer? Exclusive Photos! (From E! Online. 24 November 2014, 2:01 PM, PST)
- The Most Pinterest-Worthy Celebrity Quotes of 2014 (From Popsugar. 24 November 2014, 10:27 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift Bases All Her Outfits On What Her Friends Think (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 November 2014, 9:55 AM, PST)
- 11 Best New Songs of the Week (From Vulture. 25 November 2014, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Wax One Direction Will Give You Nightmares! (From TMZ. 25 November 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
Boys II Men
- Have a Very '90s (and Early '00s) Christmas (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- Taylor Swift tops Taylor Swift on the Hot 100 chart with 'Blank Space' (From Hitfix. 19 November 2014, 1:54 PM, PST)
- Boyz II Men’s 40 Matchiest Outfits (From Vulture. 4 November 2014, 7:45 AM, PST)