Despite some heavy star power, the 55th Annual Grammy Awards declined in the ratings from last year’s record-setting telecast.
CBS’ coverage of the music special delivered a powerful 28.1 million viewers and a 10.0 rating among adults 18-49 on Sunday night.
But that’s down 30 percent in viewers and down 27 percent in the demo from last year’s awards which aired a day after Whitney Houston’s death.
Insiders expected the Grammy audience to drop given the unusual and tragic circumstances surrounding last year’s airing. Still, the Grammys enjoyed its second-largest audience since 1993 and easily won the night. During the show, »
- James Hibberd
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Kendall Jenner & Harry Styles Have Secret Date At NYC Hotel (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 5:50 PM, PST)
- La Toya Jackson Marries Jeffre Phillips (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 4:58 PM, PST)
- Kevin Hart, LeBron James starring in basketball comedy Ballers (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 2:54 PM, PST)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Bagged and Boarded Comic Reviews: Dog Apocalypse, Prison Ship Killers, and More! (From FEARnet. 7 December 2013)
- Top ten most shocking moments of 'The Walking Dead's' Season Four (From Hitfix. 6 December 2013, 5:35 PM, PST)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of A&E, ABC Family, Amazon, AMC, BBC America, and Bet TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 6 December 2013, 3:27 PM, PST)
Whitney Houston (I)
- Beverley Knight's Bodyguard run on West End extended (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 1:47 PM, PST)
- 'The Grammy Nominations Concert Live!' 2013: 'NCIS: Los Angeles' LL Cool J is still close to music (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 11:30 AM, PST)
- South African leader Nelson Mandela dead at 95: Inspired music, movies, art (From Hitfix. 5 December 2013, 2:37 PM, PST)