Fast National ratings for Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013
Ratings for the Grammy Awards were predictably down from last year's unusually high numbers, which were fueled by the death of Whitney Houston the night before. But the awards still drew a huge audience for CBS, drawing 28.4 million viewers for the full show (8-11:30 p.m.) and just over 29 million people in primetime.
ABC and Fox ran original episodes against the Grammys, and they suffered as a result. ABC's "Revenge" and "Once Upon a Time" both fell to series lows. NBC stayed out of the fray.
CBS averaged 24.55 million viewers and a 14.0 rating/21 share in households for the evening. ABC (5.6 million, 3.4/5) was the best of the rest. Fox (3.51 million, 1.9/3) edged NBC (3.48 million, 2.3/4) for third.
The Eye also dominated the adults 18-49 demographic with an 8.2 rating. Fox came in second with a 1.8, followed by ABC, 1.5, and NBC, 0.8.
Sunday hour by hour:
CBS: "60 Minutes" (11.1 million viewers, »
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Aretha Franklin Slays Live Performance of Adele's ‘Rolling in the Deep’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 September 2014, 1:07 AM, PDT)
- Aretha Franklin's Adele Cover Is Double-Diva Perfection (From BuzzSugar. 29 September 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl and Mel B reduced to tears by Andrea Faustini at Boot Camp (From Digital Spy - TV news. 26 September 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- The Voice Recap: Ear Factor [Updated] (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2014, 7:20 PM, PDT)
- Sexually unapologetic women are all over TV these days: From 'Outlander' to 'Orphan Black' (From Hitfix. 29 September 2014, 7:02 PM, PDT)
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: The Lyin', the Witch and the Blood Oath (From TVLine.com. 29 September 2014, 6:59 PM, PDT)
Betty White (I)
- 15 Celebs Who Haven't Done the Ice Bucket Challenge, Ranked by Our Desire to See Them Wet (From E! Online. 5 September 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson Names Daughter Rose Dorothy, Coincidental Nod to The Golden Girls (From Us Weekly. 5 September 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers' fans and friends remember her best jokes (From EW.com - PopWatch. 4 September 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)