Fast National ratings for Sunday, Feb. 10, 2013
Ratings for the Grammy Awards were predictably down from last year's unusually high numbers, which were fueled by the death of Whitney Houston the night before. But the awards still drew a huge audience for CBS, drawing 28.4 million viewers for the full show (8-11:30 p.m.) and just over 29 million people in primetime.
ABC and Fox ran original episodes against the Grammys, and they suffered as a result. ABC's "Revenge" and "Once Upon a Time" both fell to series lows. NBC stayed out of the fray.
CBS averaged 24.55 million viewers and a 14.0 rating/21 share in households for the evening. ABC (5.6 million, 3.4/5) was the best of the rest. Fox (3.51 million, 1.9/3) edged NBC (3.48 million, 2.3/4) for third.
The Eye also dominated the adults 18-49 demographic with an 8.2 rating. Fox came in second with a 1.8, followed by ABC, 1.5, and NBC, 0.8.
Sunday hour by hour:
CBS: "60 Minutes" (11.1 million viewers, »
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- 23 years ago today, Disney’s ‘Aladdin’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 25 November 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Hologram USA Inks Deals with Endemol Shine North America and Just Entertainment Studios (From ShockYa. 24 November 2015, 10:09 AM, PST)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2015: week nine – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 November 2015, 12:00 PM, PST)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 11/27/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 November 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- 'Krampus' Preview: The Evil Christmas Legend Is Real (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2015, 6:12 PM, PST)
- ‘Ted 2: Extended Edition’ Blu-ray Review (From Blogomatic3000. 23 November 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
"The Simpsons" (1989)
- Is Jessica Jones a Super-Easy Costume? Is Glenn Still a Dead Man? How Will Who Bring Clara Back? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 27 November 2015, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Weekly Ratings: NBC Rolls, Caps Dominant November in Demos (From Variety - TV News. 25 November 2015, 5:34 AM, PST)
- Sanjay’s Super Team: meeting the makers of Pixar's short (From Den of Geek. 25 November 2015, 4:50 AM, PST)